• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Re: "Lost" - Season 4: Episode & Storyline Discussion

Originally posted by Pali View Post
    what's the street/area where Kate's house was?!?!? Looks waialae-iki'ish (is that a word? )
    The hill in the background does look like the hill that is to the east of UH Manoa (would that be St. Louis Heights?).

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Albuquerque is also where Kate robbed that bank, and where Sawyer set up a bank account for his old girlfriend. "LOST" has a subset of North American cities that a lot of things and characters tend to converge.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Watched Eggtown a second time this morning. Early on in the episode Jin was looking at a map and asking about Albuquerque. And I thought about Bugs Bunny and his famous line about taking not taking that left turn at Albuquerque.
    Last edited by helen; February 23, 2008, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Jack did say that the plane landed in the water and then they swam to shore. How far away was the island from where the plane was found is another question.

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    One of the questions that comes up: What happened to the supposed wreckage of Oceanic 815 that was found in the trench? The discovery of the plane and bodies was international headline news. But in this latest episode, it looks like the official story is the plane crashed on an island in the South Pacific.
    I didn't even think about that! Me thinks I should screw on my critical thinking cap tighter.

It would be amusing if Kate really did get preggers with Sawyer's baby and decided to name him Aaron, in honor of Claire's Aaron.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Just posted our latest podcast. One of the questions that comes up: What happened to the supposed wreckage of Oceanic 815 that was found in the trench? The discovery of the plane and bodies was international headline news. But in this latest episode, it looks like the official story is the plane crashed on an island in the South Pacific.

If the survival of the Oceanic Six was such a big deal, a pretty huge conspiracy would have been revealed. We know Frank knew the pilot wasn't the pilot, and we know Charlotte in Tunisia didn't believe the news reports, and we had the Find815 ARG... so I hope they get to that this season.

Leave a comment:

• kupomog
    replied

Jack and Claire are half-siblings; their dad is Christian Shephard. You find this out in the S3 episode Par Avion.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Aaron is Jack's nephew? where did I miss that?

Leave a comment:

• Pali
    replied

...ok, I'm dying to know... what's the street/area where Kate's house was?!?!? Looks waialae-iki'ish (is that a word? ) ..but can't place it.

Damn this season is a rocking!!!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

One thing I can't figure out is why Kate's trial took place in California. The crimes she is accused of doing didn't take place there.

And her plea agreement kind of makes her unwilling to go with Jack back to the island.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

My wife and I blogged our thoughts in detail last night. Tonight we'll be recording our podcast. I definitely think Jack's reluctance to see Aaron relates to guilt over something that happened to Claire. But I think the turnaround we know is coming -- where he goes from "we're never going back" to "we have to go back" -- relates to his ultimate discovery of his relationship to her.

At least, I hope so, 'cause I hate to think Claire is dead. Desmond did see her get on the helicopter, so...

Anyone recognize the street and house we see Kate live in?
    Last edited by pzarquon; February 22, 2008, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Couple of things (just beginning to check my usual list of LOST chats...):

Forgot for a moment that Aaron is Jack's nephew, then remembered...

Also, from the teaser for next week, if there is some kind of helicopter "incident," (crash or otherwise), at least we know Sayid survives from last week's episode.

Leave a comment:

• LarryPrice
    replied

Yes, and Jack's reluctance to see Aaron is curious too. Is Jack somehow going to be responsible for separating Aaron from Claire? At least now we know who Kate had to get back to the night she meets Jack outside of LAX in the flash forward from last season. Lots of interesting twists and turns tonight!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Up until tonight's episode I figured Kate wouldn't be back in the world as Kate but as someone else.

Well it seems that I was wrong. The flash forward tells the story of Kate's legal issues after they have been rescued. During Kate's trial Jack relates the tale of the crash which is way different what we have been seeing for the last 4 seasons.

And some how Kate is now taking care of Aaron. So did something happen to Claire? Or did Claire wanted Aaron to live in the outside world?

Back on the island Miles seems to have his own agenda, he is willing to take money from Ben and tell his bosses that Ben is dead.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I am thinking that maybe Ben's inside man on the boat might be Michael. As it stands Ben does not know that the helicopter is in working order.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X