X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Night Time" with Andy Bumatai

Originally posted by Spacechaser View Post
    Oh Exalted one...how come no updates to your website on NightTime?
    Well so much going on, it's hard to update http://www.superman808.com

It takes 2 full days to get the new pics in place, the schedule, the lineup of guests, the video...blah blah blah...
    http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv
    http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
      Don't get me wrong. I like girls in lingerie. But the Andy dreaming bit is too blatant a rip-off of Letterman.

I mean, what's next? A local-style Top 10 list?

OBTW, warn me ahead of time if you're featuring half-nekkid men so I won't watch ... but tutusue will.
      Oh cmon'. take it for what it's worth...you got to see half naked chicks right? And if a local-style Top 10 list comes along...Lucky us. I'll stick a few half naked chicks in there just for you.

Steve Kalnasy from Hawaiian Chopper Magazine will bring Chica to this Monday's taping...JUST FOR YOU!! Howz that for being thoughtful.

...oh, and Andy will do another dream sequence where he is riding the chopper, and along the way, he'll do a top 10 countdown on favorite ABC stores that he sees in Waikiki.

Hopefully, you understand that I'm kidding.

Speaking of dreams, we're having the Dream Doctor Paul Unkrur on Monday. So if any of you want to have your dream analyzed, shoot me a PM no later than 5pm today, and I'll make sure he gets it. I'm accepting only 10.

Also, "SUNWAY" will guest host at our 7pm taping.

ER
      http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Loved Ilona Irvine on last night's show! Sorry PRINCESS Ilona Irvine. She put out the wrong date for the Jammin' Hawaiians show - it's April 12 not 15 but oh well, I already got my tickets...

Hey ER, how come the show doesn't replay anymore? Didn't it used to play again at 11ish? I was watching George Michael on Eli Stone and just happened to turn it over in the middle of Princess Ilona's number. I was gonna DVR the replay but no more replay!

No worries, I know you'll put her song on You Tube but I wanted to have it on my DVR too!!
        Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
        My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
          Loved Ilona Irvine on last night's show! Sorry PRINCESS Ilona Irvine. She put out the wrong date for the Jammin' Hawaiians show - it's April 12 not 15 but oh well, I already got my tickets...

Hey ER, how come the show doesn't replay anymore? Didn't it used to play again at 11ish? I was watching George Michael on Eli Stone and just happened to turn it over in the middle of Princess Ilona's number. I was gonna DVR the replay but no more replay!

No worries, I know you'll put her song on You Tube but I wanted to have it on my DVR too!!
          I believe it only plays at 9:35pm on KFVE...and it's possible it got postponed to a later time due to UH sports.

I've already uploaded the Princess on You Tube...just have to code it for the website...should be done in the next 5 minutes.

K-den Kiwidiva

ER

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
            Oh cmon'. take it for what it's worth...you got to see half naked chicks right? And if a local-style Top 10 list comes along...Lucky us. I'll stick a few half naked chicks in there just for you.

Steve Kalnasy from Hawaiian Chopper Magazine will bring Chica to this Monday's taping...JUST FOR YOU!! Howz that for being thoughtful.
            Throw in some bikini contest babes from the Big Toys for Big Boys Expo.

...oh, and Andy will do another dream sequence where he is riding the chopper, and along the way, he'll do a top 10 countdown on favorite ABC stores that he sees in Waikiki.

Hopefully, you understand that I'm kidding.
            Andy dreaming? Yes.

Babes? No. I won't forgive you.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I believe it only plays at 9:35pm on KFVE...and it's possible it got postponed to a later time due to UH sports.
              oh, i was sure it replayed when the KFVE news replays again after 11... sorry for my wrong!

I've already uploaded the Princess on You Tube...just have to code it for the website...should be done in the next 5 minutes.
              I just watched the whole clip and it was Andy who said April 15th and she kinda hesitated then went along with it - but at the beginning when he introduced her he said April 12th - the right date. I missed the beginning last night so thought SHE put the wrong date out... but nah... was da bruddah!
              My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

Fate Yanagi is now on You Tube

show #172

Comment

Fate Yanagi is now on You Tube

show #172
                  I can't seem to play the show.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                    I can't seem to play the show.
                    Hey Gecko...

Locate #172 under "Watch it Again on You Tube" then in the section "PLAY PART", click on #1, 2, 3, or 4

Fate Yanagi is in Part 2, and we have the tail end of the original Rap's Hawaii in part 4.

This is one of my favorite episodes...especially the part when Andy coughs in the magic bullet and gets powered...I still have a good laugh at it after viewing it 50+ times.

Comment

The page works OK on my work machine, but not at home. But the home machine does work on YouTube, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
                        The page works OK on my work machine, but not at home. But the home machine does work on YouTube, so I'm not sure what's going on.
                        oic....

On your home machine, download and install the latest FLASH player
                        http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...&promoid=BUIGP

*** note *** Don't install the Google Taskbar

If you still have the same problem, it may be a security setting to allow Activex from running.

Comment

I seem to have flash installed. I go to Adobe and it starts playing, so it's good.

I get an error when I click on the "2" or "4" to play a segment. I can't copy the error. But it says "invalid character" if I've set errors to popup and "object expected" if I don't.

Comment

Nathan Aweau rocked last night! I love that 7 string bass (I too had to count the strings the first time I saw it!) I was glad that Andy took some time to chat with him at the end too.

This is one of my favorite episodes...especially the part when Andy coughs in the magic bullet and gets powdered...I still have a good laugh at it after viewing it 50+ times.
                            Yeah, that was a classic! What was he thinking??? The poor lady tried to continue the interview but it was shot after that!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
                              Nathan Aweau rocked last night! I love that 7 string bass (I too had to count the strings the first time I saw it!) I was glad that Andy took some time to chat with him at the end too.

Yeah, that was a classic! What was he thinking??? The poor lady tried to continue the interview but it was shot after that!
                              Andy had a cold/cough that night. He coughed by accident and POOF.

Anyway, I chatted with Nathan and he has an 8-string bass. He'll let me know when he is ready to come out to play with that.

BTW, I'm working on the Samoan Gospel Heralds. Were you buggin' me about them?

ER

PS...pictures here with Nancy Kwan;
                              http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...time/index.htm

Comment

Andy had a cold/cough that night. He coughed by accident and POOF.
                                Oh, I thought he was 'smelling' the dry ingredients and that he accidentally breathed some in.

BTW, I'm working on the Samoan Gospel Heralds. Were you buggin' me about them?
                                Nope, that wasn't me! But I would defintely like to see that!

Comment

Working...
                                X