X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pzarquon
    replied
    Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

I'm pretty sure it was. And Saturday was the wrap party (or, at least, a wrap party!). I know there was filming Monday, but it was a reshoot (for I think just one principal), and yesterday seems likely. I think they're even out today ,but haven't checked.

Note that there are other productions active in Honolulu (see Tim Ryan's blog), employing many "LOST" crew members, a fact that threw me off two months ago when "LOST" trailers showed up for a Lifetime television movie during the writers' strike.

In any case, things are going to be quiet for a while on the Honolulu production side. All that's left is to watch the show!
    Last edited by pzarquon; May 14, 2008, 08:42 AM. Reason: Adding note.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    The original wrap date, I understand, was last Friday. Then it was yesterday. Now I'm told it's this Friday.
    Nope, it wasn't last Friday (May 9) either.
    It was today.
    However, I haven't talked to my friend on the crew yet this afternoon, so who knows? Maybe they'll need tomorrow too.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Yep. They were across the street as well (it was a street scene, similar to the one we saw in the Season 3 finale, except at night). 'Twas to visit the Hoffs/Drawlar Funeral Parlor. Also spotted was Jack's old truck (again as seen before).

Also yesterday, setup at Windward Community College for filming today, and an evening shoot at Kate's house in Kahala.

The original wrap date, I understand, was last Friday. Then it was yesterday. Now I'm told it's this Friday.

Leave a comment:

• kupomog
    replied

Saw some cameras and lights and trailers on Liliha St. tonight. Around the area across the street from L & L. Not sure if it was for Lost, didn't recognize anyone although I thought I saw that guy that plays Lapidus. Could've been anyone, though.

EDIT: They were at the Liliha Barber Shop I think, which appeared briefly in the funeral home scene in the s3 finale.
    Last edited by kupomog; May 7, 2008, 11:41 PM. Reason: remembered exact spot

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

A friend of mine is house sitting my place in Makaha and can see the hero boat from my living room. She said there appears to be some night shooting going on as the boat and water are lit up at night and at least one large light is on a floating platform. That's gotta be one, long, wet extension cord back to shore!

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

So those rubber boat photos are the finale... thought so. So are all 6 on the raft? Couldn't tell by the pix.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

They were filming yesterday and today out in Waianae (Pokai Bay), so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet they didn't wrap on May 2. Another few days makes the turnaround that much tighter, though, to put everything together for the finale broadcast. They're lucky to get both an extra hour, and a week off (though it'll leave fans hanging!).

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

The End Is Near - Reel Time reporting that the original LOST wrap date of May 2 has been pushed to May 7. So much to do....so little time!

Leave a comment:

• HaleiwaDiva
    replied

They are filming at Police Beach in Haleiwa today.

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

They were shooting in their usual place over in Kaneohe this weekend. Saturday night, they seems closer to the road then normal.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

Originally posted by tvguy View Post
    Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?
    Sounds like they're going back to Paradise Park. A couple of weeks ago they were filming right off the Manoa Falls Trail, and Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Rebecca Mader, Jeremy Davies, Emilie DeRavin and Josh Holloway were spotted.

Leave a comment:

• tvguy
    replied

Saw the one of the big trailers going up into Manoa valley tonight. . .something being shot there on Tuesday?

Leave a comment:

• Nic
    replied

Hi. I understand that there were casting calls for extras very recently. It should not be difficult to find out about them if you live nearby. I know that there was one of these calls not long ago in the Honolulu Advertiser.
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied

Me too and I don't even watch the show, but still it would have been cool to have caught the scenes being shot in Wahiawa.

I did get to see....LOL..cars! Yeah, two gorgeous, classic cars that they used at Leilehua HS and the neighborhood scene, but actors, woo hoo, not. I was leaving a dear friend's house and some of the show's crew were loading the two cars on the back of a truck. I thought "gee, not driving them?"

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

I seem to have the ability to be just blocks from these shootings and never realize it.
    ME TOO!

I joined this thread late and then noticed that they've filmed a few scenes at the YWCA on Richards St. I worked right next door in the Ali'i Place building for all of last year and didn't even know!

I did know when they were shooting at the State Capitol but I was busy (ahem...) working!! Plus, I heard the security was pretty tight for that scene!!!

My dream is to be an extra on that show!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X