X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

They might be the ones who are shooting a movie at the Iolani Palace.

Leave a comment:

• kupomog
    replied

Booo forgot to ask. On..Saturday, I think...or Sunday possibly I saw a ton of trailers parked around the Kekuanao'a Building on King Street, saw them while coming down Punchbowl all along the street and in the parking lot. I saw lights in the doorway of the next building over and I assumed they were filming something...when we came back from Public Storage, we went down Queen St. and there were even more trailers in the back and between buildings. Does anyone know what that was for?

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

Saw Daniel Dae Kim this afternoon cruising on a bicycle, looking cheerful, out here in Hawaii Kai.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    According to Tim Ryan, "The Pali production trucks were for the indie feature Princess Kaiulani not Lost." Multiple projects means more work for local crews, but more confusion for "LOST" fans! Of course, false alarm or no, I wanna hear it all!
    Lost definitely went back into production yesterday, but I don't know if it was the Pali shoot or not. I'll try to find out for ya.
    Some of the Lost cast and crew went out to enjoy the K-Bay sandbar on Sunday; last day of "vacation" for them.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

According to Tim Ryan, "The Pali production trucks were for the indie feature Princess Kaiulani not Lost." Multiple projects means more work for local crews, but more confusion for "LOST" fans! Of course, false alarm or no, I wanna hear it all!

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Ah, it was "comforting" to see movie vans, trucks and trailers at a location along Pali Hiway this morning at one of those large church/school complexes (not sure which one)...they're back!

Leave a comment:

• Kalihiboy
    replied

Interview with Terry O'Quinn:

http://orig.jacksonsun.com/getout/tv.shtml

Aj

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

For those who are counting (or marking their calendars) (note the four week break - no show March 27-April 17):

ABC has opted to end the current, pre-strike arc with Episode 8, not 7 as was the original plan. So, just to recap, this is what Lost's revised sked looks like.
    Episode 5: Feb. 28
    Episode 6: March 6
    Episode 7: March 13
    Episode 8: March 20
    Episode 9: April 24
    Episode 10: May 1
    Episode 11: May 8
    Episode 12: May 15
    Episode 13: May 22 (season finale)

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    The story arc will be squeezed into five more episodes before the hiatus -- necessary for actors with feature film commitments -- begins in early May. Since producers contracted with ABC for three more seasons of 16 episodes, including this one, Bender said the deficit will be made up in subsequent years."
    I say they make the last 3 or 4 episodes 2 hours long.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    She also has a mini-feature on Rebecca Mader (CS Lewis)
    I just saw that story on the Star-Bulletin's website. I especially liked the first photo of her with Elizabeth Mitchell, which showed two of the reasons to have a crush on E.M.
    (Exactly like the two reasons that started the thread on "Diane Ako's Big... ".)
    I enjoy keeping abreast of these things.

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

I've been really puzzled that Hawai`i media have not unearthed plans for LOST for the rest of the season. Now this (finally!) from Katherine Nichols at the SB:

"Eight out of 16 shows for this season have been completed, and Bender said shooting should begin again on March 10. The story arc will be squeezed into five more episodes before the hiatus -- necessary for actors with feature film commitments -- begins in early May. Since producers contracted with ABC for three more seasons of 16 episodes, including this one, Bender said the deficit will be made up in subsequent years."

She also has a mini-feature on Rebecca Mader (CS Lewis) in which Mader says she can't wait to get back to Hawai`i "next month."

So it must be so!

Leave a comment:

• Kalihiboy
    replied

My wife is attending some DOE workshops at the Convention Center and she thinks the LOST crew are setting up to film some Sydney airport scenes soon.

Aj

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Lost producer hopes to deliver 8 more episodes:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/ap...ING04/80211058

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

That shoot, and the one I tracked down on Diamond Head Road, are both for "Special Delivery," a Lifetime Channel made-for-TV movie being filmed for the next couple of weeks in Honolulu. I made the same mistake, in thinking it was "LOST," because they are using many of the same trailers and trucks and because many on the crew are wearing their "LOST" crew T-shirts.

Leave a comment:

• maximumradio
    replied

Are they shooting exteriors despite the writer's strike? Wonder if there is a Hawaii Safety sticker on the rear bumper.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X