Anyone come across this website before:

http://www.losthatch.com/

Aj

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied
    Re: "Lost" - Season 4: News & Sightings

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    And most interesting is that the forward section of the plane (mentioned above) that has been stored there a couple of years is suddenly GONE. ... Is the plane in use for a new episode? Or has it outlived its usefulness and been terminated completely? A mystery.
    It's baaaaack.

Leave a comment:

• OahuGirl
    replied
    Lost Actor in Court Tomorrow

'Lost' actor to appear in court tomorrow on DUI charge

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

I saw a reference somewhere to 8 eps this "season," then 8+16 for 24 in the 2008-2009 "season," then the 2010 final season with 16 as planned. But, of course, the best laid plans . . .

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

Looks like with 8 episodes in the bag, they'll have enough to make it through the February sweeps, if ABC sticks to the schedule. May be good for "Lost" as it will be one of the few shows that may have original episodes while the others that premiered for the fall will probably be out of episodes to show. However if the strike lasts a long time, there won't be a 16-consecutive new episode season as promised earlier by ABC. Perhaps 2 half-seasons?
    Last edited by mel; November 21, 2007, 04:01 PM. Reason: fix typos

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

From Tim Ryan's blog:

"The writer’s strike has claimed another victim. ABC/Disney execs announced that the DVD release parties on Lanai for Lost’s third season and Pirates of the Caribbean III have been cancelled. The event was to be held Nov. 30 and Dec. 1. Meanwhile, production of Lost will shut down tomorrow, Nov. 21, when the last of eight new scripts have been filmed… Meanwhile, Carlton Cuse, Lost’s showrunner, has returned to work to do post-production work on the episodes completed so far for the fourth season… Lost actors Harold Perrineau (Michael) and Cynthia Watros (Libby) who were cut out of the show in season three will reappear episode eight… Lost is shutting down its Iwilei staging area where the production trucks and other gear were stored for the Fisherman’s Wharf area in Ala Moana…"

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    Neat to see a small picket here, at the Diamond Head Studios. Not impacting production, I guess, but still making a statement in an environment where I think some folks assumed we'd be completely off the radar.
    I feel like I want to hand out musubi to the picketers.

Well considering somebody screwed up back in the 90's that prevent them from getting royalties through the sales of videos and DVD, they're not going to back down when it comes to having their stories being shown on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

That first piece is particularly insightful. Indeed, during this incredibly long hiatus, the mobisodes are the focus of intense interest and attention. Although they're not particularly deep plot wise, fans are happy to get whatever taste they can get of these characters. It's interesting to read how this online-directed content may help set a precedent (despite everyone's contractual insistence to the contrary).

With the studios wanting to pay less than the "LOST" deal and the writers wanting to get more, we may very likely end up right in the neighborhood when all is said and done.

I think the 'residual-free window' will be an interesting battle, though. How long after initial broadcast or availability will online content cease to be enough of a draw to generate real revenue? Six weeks? Three days? Probably, again, somewhere in the middle.

Neat to see a small picket here, at the Diamond Head Studios. Not impacting production, I guess, but still making a statement in an environment where I think some folks assumed we'd be completely off the radar.

Speaking of "LOST" sightings, here's my latest report from late last week.

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

LOST/writers news

From yesterday's LA Times (as carried in the NYTimes):

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/20/ar...ref=television

From this morning's Star Bull - pickets @ LOST:

http://starbulletin.com/2007/11/20/news/story04.html
    Last edited by Kimo; November 20, 2007, 02:58 AM. Reason: added material

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

"LOST" was at Kewalo Basin yesterday. Blog post here, photos here, standard spoiler warnings apply!

Leave a comment:

• Nic
    replied

Ha ha, very funny.
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Leave a comment:

• Paul Ogata
    replied

Is this a sighting? I found him driving around the Bay Area last month.

I hope he drives automatic.

Leave a comment:

• Nic
    replied

Hi Anapuni. Emerson, and Cusick! What a lucky fan you are. Will you go to the pre-premiere on Feb. 2 too?
    Take care,
    Nic
    http://miceandchips.com/bluemood

Leave a comment:

• Lei K
    replied

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
    A friend who was visiting Hawaii and was a guest on set last week has suggested that Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 will be the date of the "Sunset on the Beach" pre-premiere of Season 4 of "LOST."

Just the info I was hoping to see. I'll wait for a confirmed day before I get too excited though.

Leave a comment:

• pzarquon
    replied

A friend who was visiting Hawaii and was a guest on set last week has suggested that Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 will be the date of the "Sunset on the Beach" pre-premiere of Season 4 of "LOST."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X