X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Neighborhoods

Originally posted by kimo55
    long as ya don't keep comin back with crap like:

"hey, ya didn't hear the rest of my comments about how i love your neighborhood, after i said, ya sure don't sweat much for a buncha batshit crazy nutjob native darkies!
    If y'all take that as me insulting you neigbors, then man, I was grossly misinformed about the Aloha spirit.
    y'all either are grossly misinterpreting what I've said or taking it very much in the wrong way. oh my god you misread that SO bad. you guys are being so negative. You are viewing what I said with a VERY incorrect frame of mind..."
    Um, did I miss something??? What is this about?

Comment

uh, yea, ya missed something.

"dig, we must!"

Comment

Ok. You know, you made it look like I said those things. Putting words in my mouth is not fair.

Comment

no I am sayin; dig around, you will see others have maybe made mistakes you may possibly learn from.
          or not.

Comment

more guidelines;

don't be hyperdefensive, jump to conclusions nor be accusative.
            When yer in the host culture, if ANYone can do that, they can.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              no I am sayin; dig around, you will see others have maybe made mistakes you may possibly learn from.
              or not.
              The way you wrote it, Kimo, caused me to dig around in this thread to see where jonredraider wrote those things. It was only after I reread every one of his replies that I realized what you were getting at. Sorry, but your reply was cryptic. Maybe cut him a little slack...maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by jonredraider
                Um, did I miss something??? What is this about?
                Look for postings by "carlhuber" - he took a lot of heat recently for his blog about a recent Hawaiian vacation. Rubbed a number of people wrong at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X