Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to devote my life to Hawaii, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to devote my life to Hawaii, but....

Ahoy all good peple in Hawaii

I had the luck to experienced the atmosphere on two of your great island. I have spent 1 week on Maui and 1 week on Kauai.
    It really touched me and I am the kind of guy who would love to live the rest of my life so far away from all the stress and hunt for the money in this world.

I am a guy 33 years old born in Europe (Czech) and living now in Chicago for 8 years, where I work in a construction business.
    Honestly, I am not a citizen of USA because it is so hart to get it. I pay my taxes and live very quiet life. I have never had any kind of problem with the law and the reason I stay in USA is, that in my country is very hard to live.

So now I am looking for a Hawaiian girl who would marry me and I could live with her my dream life for the rest of my life. I can do all kind of construction work and my big hobby is Photography, and video making and editing. That is also my big reason to live in the nature and explore all the beauty of it.

Do you think I have real chance for this kind of life? Is there any girl who would be willing to spend her life with guy like me? Where should I look for her?

Thank you all
    Roman

Re: I'd like to devote my life to Hawaii, but....

Hi, Roman. I am a 18 year old very foxy, no, uh, yea; HOT. that's the word. I am a hot young girl and I will do it! Simply send $8,256.00 into my paypal account and, well, we're set!
    Otay!

Comment

haha!i knew a russian girl who wanted to stay in the us so much she married an american citizen who was a stranger for $5000.he is now sitting in jail for shooting someone at a party and she was shi***ng bricks and she got the fastest annulment possible.if you really want to stay do it the right way and go home and go through the legal process of obtaining a work or student visa.marrying an american for a green card is just plain dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ronoboy
        So now I am looking for a Hawaiian girl who would marry me and I could live with her my dream life for the rest of my life.
        ROTFL. You don't know much about Hawaiin women, do you?

"Russell!"

Comment

I can't help you with your search for a woman in Hawai'i with American citizenship, but I am very curious: Where do you live in Chicago? I lived in Chicago, right after I left Hawai'i, during some summers a few years back, while attending college in Illinois. I lived in the Lincoln Park neighborhood (Webster and Dayton) for a summer, and later, lived up in Rogers Park (Juneway and Sheridan) for a couple of summers. Great city! I had a blast the time I lived there, and rough winters notwithstanding, I think I wouldn't mind going back to live there again someday. (You know, winters come and go and ultimately turn into Spring) I usually make at least one trip a year (sometimes twice) to Chicago and usually always in October to visit and explore the city, as well as to run the Chicago Marathon, which is now probably the world's largest, depending on what London has for entrants. (Chicago Marathon is a must among runners.)

Anyway...I wish you the best of luck in your future endevours, where ever they may lead you to..maybe even to Hawai'i.

Comment

Eh! Ronoboy!!!! PM me! And nobody dare tell um' anything! ROFLMAO

Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

So you want to help me or make fun of me???

Thank you all for your time to write me back

I ‘ve always knew people don’t like much those people who come to their country to live or work, because they are strangers to them.
              Well I was trying to be honest from the beginning as my whole life is. If you knew me, you would say I am good guy with big and open heart for other people. I am about to do something big with my life, something important...............I was thinking also about helping people in Africa as a volunteer and found interesting articles on the web.
              But Hawaii seems to be closer to my feelings. I don’t expect living in a paradise I am not that naive and I know a lot about start living in a foreign country. When I came to USA 8 years ago I did not know what I will do here and I came from a village 3000 people to Chicago which counts 8 million people (like my whole Country) I could say only Hi and By in English and started with the school for foreigners (ESL). Now after those 8 years I can say I speak English, I got a my own construction business and I have traveled all around the USA Hawaii incl.
              It is very easy for you Americans to say: Go home and do that legally and you have no idea that that in most cases it is impossible . At the time I was younger at school there was a communism in my country and no chance to travel or got any visa out of the East Europe block. I have no chance now to get any legal work or student visa from my country. Only I could win the green card lottery which is also almost impossible or to try to buy no legal passport with another name on it – I would never do that! My only chance, if I want to stay here is to get married and I can not see anything wrong or illegal on it. I did not have the luck to be born here like most of you and if I was born here I would have my own business and would be totally independent..........it’s so easy to make money in USA, but I am not the kind of person who is hunting for the money. Try to live in Europe especially in East Europe and than come here and see the difference.

aaa111 :
              I would not make fun from that story because I feel with the girl. Maybe it was her only chance to resolve her problems and where is she now? marrying an American is not as dumb as you might thing. As I said not everybody is so lucky to be born here or in the Country where the living conditions are acceptable, just try to feel it from that point.

MadAzza:

Yes you are right about that. I don’t know that much about Hawaiian women. I only met couple of them when I was there 2 years ago. That is what I would like to find out here with your little help and advices. I am actually looking for a girl who would like to devote her self to Hawaii and simple life, it doe’s not have to be necessarily Hawaiian women

Surfingfarmboy:
              Than you for your input, I live in Chicago on the north side (Belmont/Pulaski), there is a big Polish community over here. It is a great and big city, but after those 8 years I feel like I am stuck here.......................That’s great you run the Marathon over here !!! I got two close friends who participated too and it was a big event for them.
              Thank you for whishing me luck I wish the same to you in your life!

1stwahine:
              Are you flirting with me???? Just kidding, but maybe you could help me to find my answers, you look like very happy person from the picture and I know there are happy people in Hawaii. I met a lot of them and they were very nice and that’s what I like about people.
              So is there maybe any good literature about Hawaii I should read first or is there any place, where I could meet some nice girls? on the net????
              Thank you for any info.

Comment

dis heah all you need youbectha by golly wow.

Comment

Re: So you want to help me or make fun of me???

Originally posted by ronoboy
                  Thank you all for your time to write me back
                  1stwahine:
                  Are you flirting with me???? Just kidding, but maybe you could help me to find my answers, you look like very happy person from the picture and I know there are happy people in Hawaii. I met a lot of them and they were very nice and that’s what I like about people.
                  So is there maybe any good literature about Hawaii I should read first or is there any place, where I could meet some nice girls? on the net????
                  Thank you for any info.
                  hehehehe

ronoboy! I would love to tell you where to meet nice girls but I dunno where. I dunno where nice boys are too. Yes, there are many Happy people in Hawai'i as well as Unhappy People...just like everywhere else.

You've come a long way. That's something to be proud of. You appreciate Life because you know what it is to have without. Freedom is not Cheap. Unfortunately, most Americans don't realize how Lucky we are.

I wish you well in whatever you seek. May you find it all and the girl of your dreams.

God Bless.

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

[QUOTE=kimo55]dis heah all you need youbectha by golly wow.

Kimo, thank's a lot for the tip. Did you get my email?

Comment

Re: So you want to help me or make fun of me???

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                      hehehehe

ronoboy! I would love to tell you where to meet nice girls but I dunno where. I dunno where nice boys are too. Yes, there are many Happy people in Hawai'i as well as Unhappy People...just like everywhere else.

You've come a long way. That's something to be proud of. You appreciate Life because you know what it is to have without. Freedom is not Cheap. Unfortunately, most Americans don't realize how Lucky we are.

I wish you well in whatever you seek. May you find it all and the girl of your dreams.

God Bless.

Auntie Lynn
                      Thank you for your words

Comment

Working...
                      X