Which Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Island

if i could get a job as a EMT or a Medic, i would be happy doing anything. if i started working for a nursing home i wouldnt care. im not saying i would want to stay doing that but its a start. i completely understand locales getting the job before me, it would suck but i would be understanding as long as that person was more qualified or the same as me. i know its going to be tuff but im gonna try to figure it out. thanks again for all the posts

Comment

Originally posted by austin.in.texas View Post
      if i could get a job as a EMT or a Medic, i would be happy doing anything. if i started working for a nursing home i wouldnt care. im not saying i would want to stay doing that but its a start. i completely understand locales getting the job before me, it would suck but i would be understanding as long as that person was more qualified or the same as me. i know its going to be tuff but im gonna try to figure it out. thanks again for all the posts
      Why don't you take it one step further and get an RN license? There's more opportunity for nurses than EMTs ANYWHERE in the country, and they get paid better, too.

Miulang

P.S. Unfortunately, sometimes in the "real world", "who" you know is more important than "what" you know.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

i have thought about that too.im still not sure what i am going to do yet but that is why i am trying to do as much research as possible before i go. it will be at least a year before i go. i want to have at least 8 grand saved up. so in your experience in living in hawaii, which island do u like the best or you would recommend me trying out first?? i no its a hard choice but whats comes to your mind first, like i said, thanks again to everyone

Comment

Working...
        X