Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $$ do you REALLY need to live in hawaii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How much $$ do you REALLY need to live in hawaii?

let's not forget the economics in play. How much ulu for how much of a ride? Additionally, we have timetables and schedules to consider. For example, being at the mercy of the carholder's available time and diligence of maintaining said vehicle as well as my tree's personal cycle. Brokering the ulu<->vehicle exchange in a responsible and successful manner in the long term requires a business plan.

pax

Comment

And environmental impact statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
        let's not forget the economics in play. How much ulu for how much of a ride? Additionally, we have timetables and schedules to consider. For example, being at the mercy of the carholder's available time and diligence of maintaining said vehicle as well as my tree's personal cycle. Brokering the ulu<->vehicle exchange in a responsible and successful manner in the long term requires a business plan.
        And crafting that business plan might require an MBA! (Whoever said "simple living" was going to get so complicated????)

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
          Can! All you need to do is find somebody with a car who likes ulu and exchange that for a ride.

Miulang
          Yeah but then you'd have to sit amongst the empty Budweiser cans in the bed of the old ford truck while making sure not to sit on the "macheti".

Comment

Working...
          X