Count Down 20 More Days!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count Down 20 More Days!!!!

Can't believe it's almost time to leave SF!!! After almost a year of planning I will have achieved my goal of moving to Kauai. Put car on Matson about a week ago ~ folks at Matson were fantastic, considering them, (Matson) as a possible employer when I get to Kauai after talking to the people working there, (don't know about other locations but they were definitely projecting the Aloha sprit). Looking at around the 22nd or 23rd of August for my flight, (hubby works for airlines so I will go standby as usual). Car should get there around the 13th or 14th. Had all of the garage sales, packed up most precious possessions, (art and books) shipping Fed-X because we get an incredible discount, (airline thing). Found out about the discount after I shipped a couple of boxes of books “media rate” ~ by the way if anyone is thinking about shipping stuff media rate and putting other things in there don’t try it ~ they often x-ray boxes to make sure nothing but "media" is in there, (according to the postal guy). I put a dvd in and I’m already having anxiety attacks that they will find it…hoping that a dvd on Kahiko Hula will classify as Media?????

Haven’t had much time to post lately ~ trying to get all of the last minute things done. I just wanted to thank each and every one of you that assisted me with advice regarding my move, you guys have been great and I really hope to meet you all someday. Hoping to visit other Islands when I get there ~ Sister lives on Hawaii Island and I haven't visited Oahu in years hoping to get there too since I won't be working until after the 1st of Jan 08.
    "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Re: Count Down 20 More Days!!!!

Looking forward in meeting you dear! Safe journey to Hawai'i and the Beautiful Island of Kauai!!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Count Down 20 More Days!!!!

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Looking forward in meeting you dear! Safe journey to Hawai'i and the Beautiful Island of Kauai!!

Auntie Lynn
      Mahalo Auntie ~ love the blog~ and the pictures of your beautiful family~ definitively looking forward to meeting you!
      "When you dance there are two of you, your spiritual self and your physical self. The spirit has to dance." ~ Aunty Mae Ulalia Loebenstein

Comment

Working...
      X