No announcement yet.

Storm Direct Hit To Samoa...what Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Direct Hit To Samoa...what Next?

GOD, Mother Nature, whoever or whatever is responsible for the newest disaster is SAMOA. Theres a lot of family here at MWH praying for their loved ones. Despite my on/off again love/hate relationship with the Samoan Residents here, I also, will be praying for their loved ones.

It's windy here in Kalihi...how about where you're at?
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Storm Direct Hit To Samoa...what Next?

Originally posted by 1stwahine

It's windy here in Kalihi...how about where you're at?

all quiet on the western front...

or...
    the
    Mosquito Coast
    is clear

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      all quiet on the western front...

or...
      the
      Mosquito Coast
      is clear
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's real funny KIMO! Quiet, yeah right!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's real funny KIMO! Quiet, yeah right!

no, it is. peaceful, still and dry, mahalos ke akua.
        I think the gods took pity on us out here cuz of all da bussup road junkalunk we gotta put up with.
        yesterday: 2 1/5 hours to get from ala moana to Hawaii kai Cuz o da sewer system all make, die, dead.

Comment

I've got to admit, even with your sometimes (can't figure the right difinition to describe your personality) and sarcasm...you bring flare and excitement to the boards. I actually missed your comments! Eh, no get any ideas! SMILE!

Comment

(can't figure the right difinition to describe your personality)
            yes, i AM an enigma wrapped in a conundrum shoved inside a jigsaw puzzle.

I actually missed your comments!

was I gone?!
            Last edited by kimo55; February 15, 2005, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
              was I gone?!
              You weren't? It was so QUIET, I could have sweared you weren't on the island! Thought you went to Vegas or something.

Comment

Hurricane Olaf caused extensive damage to Samoa, but it missed the main islands, so apparently no lives were lost.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

As American Samoa tries to dig itself out from the damage caused by Hurricane Olaf, they are also bracing for Hurricane Percy, which is headed toward the Swain Islands in the archipelago.

Miulang
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

TALOFA (Hello in Samoan)
                    Didn't know if I should start a new thread. I looked at the title and it fit perfectly!

What Next? Easy, Samoa's Govenor, Lt. Govenor and Attorney General's Office raided by FBI last week! Now they will be challenging them cause they said the raids were not properly executed. Give me a break!

I have a stinkin feeling whatever happens its gonna be somehow connected to Hawai'i. It's a known fact that most of the Dealers for Drugs here are of Samoan Ancestry. I could even go on about several Illegal Activities having Protection from family members of someone in a very high public job. Then there's our new Mayor....nah, I'll let him Electric Slide this one out. It just a matter of time!

Evil vs Good never WINS!

FAA (Bye in Samoan)

Comment

Keeping this alive. Yesterday, there was a raid at a Chinatown Game Room. Closed down for good by Police and FBI Agents. Didn't come in the news. Stay tuned in. One down, more to go! Justice in the making!

Comment

Working...
                      X