Bye-bye, Sarah Palin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bye-bye, Sarah Palin

I'd love to see Tina go back on SNL just one more time, as Sarah Palin after McCain's concession speech last night.
    I'm not knocking McCain's concession speech. He showed a lot of class. I'm just sayin', Tina's interpretation of Sarah's reaction to losing could be priceless.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Even considering this is a Fox News report, it appears Palin might have a temper to rival McCain's! It's a good thing Katie Couric didn't ask Palin about Africa!

Video source...

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
        Perhaps she was crying because she was told not to utter a word at the concession speech. The only future I see her in politics is possibly a Senator from Alaska, maybe even a talk show at some point in time.
        Becoming a senator? Palin doesn't strike me as the type of politician who would thrive in such a role. Her aggressive style and penchant for doing things "her way" would be more suitable as an executive-chief (Wasilla Mayor, Alaska governor) rather than in a legislative position.

Indeed, if Palin wanted to make as much $$$$ as she can, she should ditch politics all together and pursue a media career. Aspire to be the conservative alternative to Oprah? Hey, why not?

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
        On a national scale she had an opportunity and it has now passed.
        Palin was like a sugar rush. Her first impression to the nation was sweet and gave the GOP quick energy at the start. But like someone who becomes slow sluggish after a steady diet of junk food, the GOP ticket likewise found itself being dragged down by Palin's antics and misadventures.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

There are still lot's of .... people ... who are deeply in love with this pathetic moron and will remain so no matter how stupid, self grandising, and dangerous she is further proven.
          She'll have a team working non-stop for a political grand stand in 2012 and all points in between for whatever dog and pony trick show she can get involved in. She's her own worst enemy and in a short time, she'll keep digging her political grave so deep she'll be in China, where they'll love her and hopefully keep her.
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            There are still lot's of .... people ... who are deeply in love with this pathetic moron and will remain so no matter how stupid, self grandising, and dangerous she is further proven.
            She'll have a team working non-stop for a political grand stand in 2012 and all points in between for whatever dog and pony trick show she can get involved in. She's her own worst enemy and in a short time, she'll keep digging her political grave so deep she'll be in China, where they'll love her and hopefully keep her.
            please dont hold back on your true feelings on the subject
            http://www.liftforlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1567
            http://360.yahoo.com/legal_secretary_in_montreal2001
            If you see it and believe it, then you can achieve it and be it

Comment

I rarely do!

Here's more Palin fun www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nx6Ss7_5UE at 1 min. in, the 'rumors' start flying.
              It's these kind of memories that need to be warehoused as we build 'the book' on this clown. We know she has her sights on the Oval Office and millions of dummys are all too happy to put her there as soon as they can.

Gotta love how Bill say's "she can be schooled" into handling the highest seat in the land!
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

What I really hope is that I never again hear that word.....
                MAAAAveric...uttered in that annoying accent of hers.

My guess is that she'll become a Fox News commentator.

Just what we all need.
                http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                  [...]
                  My guess is that she'll become a Fox News commentator.[...]
                  That works for me 'cuz I don't watch Fox!

Comment

This is funny! THIS IS FUNNY!
                    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

FOX news is reporting that Sarah Palin thought Africa was a country, not a continent. She also did not know which countries were involved in NAFTA, which in effect shows she does not know the countries that make up North America.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5095495.ece

I guess when Obama says that anyone can become President, that's not necessarily a good thing?
                      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Seems like ol Bill was DEFENDING Sarah

I managed to go halfway thru the clip but got turned off by the sarcasm of O'Reilly

Comment

limerick written in two minutes:

twas a lady named palin from wasilla
                          whom mccain had hoped, for vice pres, would be a thrilla.
                          but katie couric made her pay
                          and she was lampooned by tina fey...
                          not too bright is this alaskan moose killa.
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Sarah Palin gets assist from ex-NHL star Ron Duguay after pestered at NYC restaurant (yahoo.com)

You hockey puck!

Comment

Sarah Palin Loses Special Election Bid For U.S. Congress Seat In Alaska | Watch (msn.com)

She's back.

Comment

Sarah Palin defeated by Mary Peltola in Alaska comeback bid (yahoo.com)

You betcha.

Comment

Working...
                                X