X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yeah, the newt is running!

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Didya find anything?
    Yep, a big load of repub. And it's hard to clean up a mess like that, even using Bon Ami!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      Yep, a big load of repub. And it's hard to clean up a mess like that, even using Bon Ami!
      I found that a disk sander works well on jobs like that. The sander also works well to get those "cutesy" floral patterns off dinner plates.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

6 more years of O-bomb-a should do the trick!
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
          An pick and a shovel, maybe?!

From Facebook:
          "Newt Gingrich was so discombobulated he made a pass at his current wife!" ~ Bill Maher

Comment

http://thelastword.msnbc.msn.com/_ne...tter?gt1=43001

All that glitters isn't gold.

Comment

I don't like Newt but I like this comment from "Donna":
              "We are a pathetic people. We can watch a person demean another, and as long as it's somebody we love or hate, we decide how right or wrong the act was. I wish we could put the "united" back into our country and its citizens. "

Comment

The Newtzie has just apologized to Paul for his comments about "right-wing social engineering" and his medicare proposal. You'd think that Newtzie would have learned by now that truth is somthing to be avoided at all costs when talking about Teapublican polytics.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Wanting to unite America, what a noble SLOGAN. Empty words from the candidate who calls President Obama the most successful food stamp president ever. Why so many food stamps? bush. Just watch, some cute catchy bogus slogan against President Obama shall be hatched, like the food stamp President for example, and thats what talk radio & the Republicans will feed the public til Nov. 2012. Or maybe some nice sounding BS like Unite America. And remember, the only real goal is even more tax breaks for billionaires, contracts for insiders, and who cares if the whole ship of state goes down.

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailycaller/...jewelrycompany

I didn't know Newt has gold grill teeth.

Comment

Five of Newt's very top campaign officials just resigned. That includes his #1 guy, the campaign manager, plus 4 others.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        Five of Newt's very top campaign officials just resigned. That includes his #1 guy, the campaign manager, plus 4 others.
                        As I recall, most of McCain's top staff left around the time of the Iowa primary, and look what happened to him! Oh yeah, he selected that NINCOMPOOP as his running mate and she sure helped him win . I can just see that down the road we are destined to have a Newtzie/Bachmann ticket with the same disasterous results . Bachmann puts the POOP in nincompoop.

Comment

Why would we want a newt for a president?

We have already had a coyote, a worm, a puppy dog, a chicken, a snake, an eagle, a slug and a wolf. (Figure it out) We don't need a newt, or a wig, or a nut; we need a person.

Don't see any on the horizon....
                          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
                          ~ ~
                          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
                          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
                          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2012/.../?spt=hts&or=3

Is Newt still in the presidential race?

Comment

Working...
                            X