Your Constitution Inaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Constitution Inaction

Another nail in the coffin of course sponsored by the "The Government Is Too Powerful" 'conservative' crowd, the same Republican supreme ct that brought you Bush v. Gore and Citizens United now presents their latest assault against the Constitution, their Spread Your Cheeks decision. You can have the sanctity of your private body cavities invaded EVEN in a bogus unlawful arrest. Your Constitution means nothing. Read all about it...

http://blogs.findlaw.com/decided/201...s_legalgrounds

Its really incredible, isn't it? 'Conservatives' whine and whimper about respecting the Constitution and then come up with something like this.

Re: Your Constitution Inaction

What would you expect from the 5 who spread their cheeks regularly to fit their heads snuggly in place?
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

The court decided that the need for jailhouse security trumped the 4th Amendment's guarantee against unreasonable searches and seizures. Looking up your private body cavities would, I think, qualify as an unreasonable search especially for a traffic infraction or in the event of an incorrect arrest. I guess I missed the amendment about jailhouse security, what would that be, the 175th amendment or something? Oh, wait, thats not even in the Constitution, unlike the 4th Amendment which IS. It was a nice Constitution, wasn't it? All those quaint guarantees of individual rights. Quaint, just like Bush's AG Alberto Gonzalez said. Fond memories of the former Constitution. These clowns are supposed to be PROTECTING it, at the very least interpreting cases based on whats in it, not concepts that aren't like jailhouse security for example. Conservatives, yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
        What would you expect from the 5 who spread their cheeks regularly to fit their heads snuggly in place?
        The "Bill of Rights" is turning into the bill of lefts..... What's left?
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X