• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matapule
    replied
    Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
    Did you see the pic of the Newtown mass murderer? ANYONE should be able to look at a face like that and know the person isn't safe to drive a car much less to possess guns. Or the Colorado theater mass murderer with the orange hair, such an utterly spaced look on is face.
    All you have to do is look at the face of George Zimmerman to see a paranoid sociopath gun nut. And he is walking around free at this moment. Yeah, they took his 5 guns away from him temporarily but one of his family or friends can always get another one for him.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Kalalau
    replied

Did you see the pic of the Newtown mass murderer? ANYONE should be able to look at a face like that and know the person isn't safe to drive a car much less to possess guns. Or the Colorado theater mass murderer with the orange hair, such an utterly spaced look on is face. I will never understand why the NRA & supporters stand up for the laws that make it possible for such space cases to get ahold of fire arms. Oh well.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/wa...ocid=ansnews11

Not one, not two, not three, not four, but five. He just wants more. He just wants more.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by 68-eldo View Post
    I have too few facts to make that judgment. I don’t think you have all the facts either.
    I watched the whole trial live. You obviously didn't.

Matapule your rage will consume you. Please take a few deep breaths and relax a bit.
    As long as there are innocent people being killed, especially children, by the paranoia of gun nuts and gun violence, I will rage until hell freezes over. We live in one of the most violent societies on earth. And we are supposed to be civilized! That is unacceptable.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• 68-eldo
    replied

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Matapule, you and Ron are acting like those you describe in your signature. I did not say Zimmerman was innocent or guilty. I have too few facts to make that judgment. I don’t think you have all the facts either. I don’t think the jury had enough facts to prove his guilt so they acquitted him as required by law.

Matapule your rage will consume you. Please take a few deep breaths and relax a bit.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
    You mean POTUS, the Attorney General, the media, and the general public murdered an unarmed kid, has continuing anger management problems with their girlfriends, were stopped in the last few months several times for traffic violations, and pointed a shotgun at the head of his latest paramour? WOW! I had no idea I was so misinformed. Georgie Porgie is obviously innocent of all charges in his past. Thank you for enlightening me!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

It must have be very hard on Zimmerman to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
    And to think all he did was murder an innocent kid, it's not like he revealed embarrassing and pertinent civil rights facts being kept from a deserving public and having to flee the country for your life. And I hope mata get's Neil Young, Mermen, and Nebula for his concert, I'll go!

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Matapule does seem to be over the top in his rage. I hope he doesn’t do something rash.

As for Zimmerman; I wonder if his actions lately are anything like before his court trial. Is it possible he is suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome? It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.
    Another paranoid gun nut de-cloaking! Yes, when it comes to 20 children being murdered by a gun nut, and that is just the tip of the iceberg, I am over the moon in rage as gun violence has become an integrated and accepted part of our culture. This is going to take a concerted effort, but we must bring this gun violence insanity to an end.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• 68-eldo
    replied

Matapule does seem to be over the top in his rage. I hope he doesn’t do something rash.

As for Zimmerman; I wonder if his actions lately are anything like before his court trial. Is it possible he is suffering from post-traumatic stress syndrome? It must have be very hard on him to have the president, the Attorney General of the United States, the media and the general public acting like a lynch mob wanting to “get justice”.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...n_Waikiki.html

Wild West Waikiki.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    MATAPULE! You are an obsessive nut job.
    And he's not going to sit idly by anymore!

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

MATAPULE!

You are an obsessive nut job.

Statistics show that legal use of guns rarely kill people, but illegal use (against the law) KILL EVEN far fewer.

More people die from DUI or even stupid traffic deaths. So, you gonna ban cars?
    More people are saved from criminals annually than are killed by illicit firearm use.

This is just your personal "whipping boy" (look it up) and not a logical stance.
    You are obsessive-compulsive, and in need of psychiatric care.

Anyone care to disagree?

There are over 5,000,000 hunters in America. There is NO nation that would have an army to stand up to us.

The communists wish to destroy our advantage, so they can take over, perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

There are some iron clad rules in life one of which is YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN. EVER.
    In Florida ignoring that rule can get you killed, legally. Too bad she wasn't carrying...

Leave a comment:

• Kalalau
    replied

I wonder if he will plead out. I hope not. I want all the gross details from his abuse being made public to humiliate the idiot racist jurors who let that murderer get away with it, and the evil Florida justice system that abetted. There are some iron clad rules in life one of which is YOU DON'T HIT WOMEN. EVER. I guess if a woman was trying to kill you that would be an exception...

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

George Zimmerman has been arrested again on a charge involving a gun, from what I heard he beat up his girlfriend and threatened her with his gun.
    Georgie has been released on $9000 bail. He denies all charges made by his girlfriend. With his track record, of course I believe him.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X