X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalalau
    replied
    Re: Gun Control

NRA is considering launching recall campaigns against five California Democratic legislators who voted for gun control. Just like they recalled two Colorado legislators for doing the same thing. You get the whole package. Not just rootin tootin gun totin cowboy legislators but anti choice anti gay anti union anti environment pro big business puppets. So gun control might be one of those negotiable issues, where you go ahead and let the ketsu no ana own all the guns they want and just forget about it but get good Democratic legislators to carry the ball on the other issues. Otherwise its a 100 % loss on issues, rather than a 80 % win. I am sorry its that way. Obviously the recalls will work, they always do. Just give up on gun control. Accept the massacres. Its the democratic (small d) way.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...id=msnhp&pos=1

That kid was cold blooded.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-school-...005048277.html

You would think that parents with guns would be more responsible.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

2 dead after Mich. senior center shooting

Very Sad!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

I think many will remember to drive past her name on the next ballot.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    After squaking that Snowden was a traitor she can sit on the business end of a loaded canon.
    Ron, you are not a California resident, you don't have a say. I don't agree 100% all the time with anyone, I don't even agree 100% with myself sometimes. But Feinstein is very popular in California and I will vote for her if she decides to run again......and so will a majority of California voters. Opinions of "drive by posters" do not count as a vote.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Support Senator Diane Feinstein
    After squaking that Snowden was a traitor she can sit on the business end of a loaded canon.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Palama Kid View Post
    I've been waiting, waiting, waiting. As a Navy veteran, I am very interested in sumpin leveled against my Senator. Has there been a reply to Matapule's response?
    PK, there are a lot of "drive by posters" here on HT. They make outrageous statements out of the blue and when they are caught in a provable untruth or misrepresentation, they go strangely silent and disappear into the nether world. When caught with your pants down, there is not much you can do but duck and cover .

Support Senator Diane Feinstein, STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Palama Kid
    replied

If someone is too stupid to check the veracity of an obviously scurrilous rumor, they are too stupid to own a firearm!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

I've been waiting, waiting, waiting. As a Navy veteran, I am very interested in sumpin leveled against my Senator. Has there been a reply to Matapule's response?

Leave a comment:

• Kalalau
    replied

"If someone is too stupid to check the veracity of an obviously scurrilous rumor, they are too stupid to own a firearm!"

That would eliminate a huge percentage of right wingers, Fox and Limbaugh fans. Its another good illustration of right wing rumor mongering, right up there with Obama being Kenyan and the Clintons murdering Vince Foster, etc, etc, etc.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

There has been a vicious accusation about Diane Feinstein being circulated on the Internet by gun nut NRA and their membership since last April. A simple search of SNOPES will verify that Feinstein NEVER SAID, "All vets are mentally ill and the government should prevent them from owning firearms." SNOPES rates the accusation as FALSE. What Feinstein said was:

The problem with expanding this (firearms legislation) is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to– if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon.

I totally agree with Feinstein and we are fortunate to have her in the Senate.

If someone is too stupid to check the veracity of an obviously scurrilous rumor, they are too stupid to own a firearm!

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
    Last edited by matapule; October 12, 2013, 03:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Anti Gun Nuts - Proof Positive!

Dianne Feinstein: "All veterans are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo from the Los Angeles Times:

"Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill." "Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth." "The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

So, we arm our citizens to go to war for us, then declare them insane and deny them basic American rights?

We should declare all people who go into politics insane, and then institutionalize them!

This country is collapsing; going down the tubes.

Goodbye, cruel world.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Gun control? How about people control? Population control?

Guns may be your friends - a means toward species survival.

See my newest thread.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Jam some pearls and make a nice necklace?
    Pearl Necklace is a song by ZZ Top.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

What is Pearl Jam?
    Jam some pearls and make a nice necklace?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X