• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Whitfield
    replied
    Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Yeah, arm all the citizens of Ferguson, that will certainly make things better.
    I agree. After the dust settles and the bad guys finally get the message that the good people of that community will be armed and ready then suddenly the negatives will look elsewhere for trouble and there will be much more peace in the valley. See how that works?

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Yeah, arm all the citizens of Ferguson, that will certainly make things better.

And don't hijack this thread about out of control police, that's a different thread. Preliminary reports reports appear to support the theory that ONE police officer abused his power when he shot and killed an unarmed man, but talk about that in another thread.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://news.yahoo.com/police-deploy-...094257268.html

Armed all the citizens?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

The only thing that scares me more than a "bad guy" with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.
    What scares me is TRAITORS who want to take away our inalienable Constitutional Rights!

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Shows you where the sane majority stands.
    "Liberals" is a misnomer.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...k-spurs-sales/

Book club.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Gun nuts everywhere!
    OMG, he's right! http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffre...#ixzz38xeKcrRe

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    Yes you missed that matapule has no logical or accurate perception.
    You mean he's... NUTS?!

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Did I miss something?
    Yes you missed that matapule has no logical or accurate perception.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Somebody can't read
    Did I miss something?

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Hmmm, he's asking the State to somehow defend women... by taking away their ability to protect themselves? Sounds like something mata would support. Get out of our lives, please, we'd like to keep living and can do just that WITH the choice to defense as we want. Yep, this woman knew she was in great danger and didn't protect herself beyond a useless restraining order while her nut husband illegally got a gun. Bad choice on her part, and your's mata by wanting her and everyone else to be vulnerable without any recourse, but at least she still had a choice and let's pray that continues for those who are still alive.
    UNBELIEVABLE! Somebody can't read and there is nothing wrong with my eyesight - hearing, yes, eyesight, no. Gun nuts everywhere.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Hmmm, he's asking the State to somehow defend women... by taking away their ability to protect themselves? Sounds like something mata would support. Get out of our lives, please, we'd like to keep living and can do just that WITH the choice to defense as we want. Yep, this woman knew she was in great danger and didn't protect herself beyond a useless restraining order while her nut husband illegally got a gun. Bad choice on her part, and your's mata by wanting her and everyone else to be vulnerable without any recourse, but at least she still had a choice and let's pray that continues for those who are still alive.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Here's some common-sense information about gun control:

4cities.jpg

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

A victim of gun violence is NOW in support of gun control. All the gun nuts are in support of unfettered gun ownership until tragedy strikes close to home......then that support waivers. Of course the terrorist organization NRA is opposed to any legislation that would keep guns out of the hands of felons, abusers, and "good guys" with bad intent.

Now the gun nuts will trot out the tired argument that victims of spousal abuse should be required to arm themselves (the gun manufacturers really like this argument) but that argument is moot when the debate is about keeping convicted spousal abusers from obtaining illegal guns in the first place.

The only thing that scares me more than a "bad guy" with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

In support of my theory that armed and protected is better than being the victim as we see the unarmed unfortunately was here http://www.mail.com/news/us/3003420-...-stage-hero1-2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X