• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Re: Gun Control

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    the terrorist organization NRA
    The terrorists are the anti-constitutional Gun Control Nut jobs.

Not only terrorists, but traitors to the American Constitution.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; June 29, 2014, 11:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
    Perhaps, like you say, strict gun control now, perhaps we should control THOSE that carry guns as a daily uniform standard.

Are police not trained to use non-lethal methods?

Why are so many citizens being killed by the ever imposing, militarized police force? Why are so many boys(and girls)in blue using a badge and uniform to intimidate, harass and even kill? Law enforcement no longer protects and/or, serves, they are in the business of "law enforcement", and are increasingly stopping at nothing to go straight to the lowest common denominator, a gun, while tasers are almost standard issue now days.

Where is your outrage with that?

It's not just "gun crazy nut jobs" that are killing people, ya know?
    If you want to talk story about law enforcement in the US, start a different thread. You are utilizing the classic deflection technique of trying to steer the conversation in a different direction because you have no facts (other than the terrorist organization NRA and their gun nut minions) to back up your position.

Yes, there are many examples of police who use excessive force and unnecessary killing. The investigation of this particular case in question has yet to be completed, yet you want to convict and condemn the officers involved without ANY facts. Yes, the "bad apple" gun nut officers in a police force (and there are many) should be condemned and eradicated. However, that is grist for a different thread. If you start that thread, I may comment there as I feel appropriate.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/n...140000341.html

This is The Middle East, I mean America.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/

Perhaps, like you say, strict gun control now, perhaps we should control THOSE that carry guns as a daily uniform standard.

Why are so many citizens being killed by the ever imposing, militarized police force? Why are so many boys(and girls)in blue using a badge and uniform to intimidate, harass and even kill? Law enforcement no longer protects and/or, serves, they are in the business of "law enforcement", and are increasingly stopping at nothing to go straight to the lowest common denominator, a gun, while tasers are almost standard issue now days.

Agreed. The "Powers that Be" are becoming more and more fascist - becoming the "law of the land" - Summary executions without representation.
    Law Enforcement? How about 'executions without trial?'

My outrage: a government going wild, ignoring our constitutional rights, making us targets in an imaginary conflagration.

Lead by pawns such as Matapule, who don't understand the politics.

Leave a comment:

• TATTRAT
    replied

Originally posted by Kaonohi View Post
    This is called execution without the right to trial. The LA police are fascist pawns of a corrupt government. All they had to do was wait till he ran out of ammo, or ask him to throw down the gun and come out hands up, then arrest him and arraign him for trial and punishment.

The cops are allegedly "good guys" with guns - Matapule's right: be scared of these "good guys," they shoot first and ask questions later.

The dog bit him, he didn't shoot the dog, but the cops just stormed in and shot him. (Lucky we live Hawai`i?)

STRICT GOVERNMENT CONTROL NOW!

This is what happens when the government ignores the Constitution.

Leave a comment:

• TATTRAT
    replied

This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation. . .
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation rather than a bunch of trigger happy paranoid gun nut yahoos who support the terrorist organization NRA. (kudos to the brave dog too)

The only thing that scares me more than a bad guy with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
    This is called execution without the right to trial. The LA police are fascist pawns of a corrupt government. All they had to do was wait till he ran out of ammo, or ask him to throw down the gun and come out hands up, then arrest him and arraign him for trial and punishment.

The cops are allegedly "good guys" with guns - Matapule's right: be scared of these "good guys," they shoot first and ask questions later.

The dog bit him, he didn't shoot the dog, but the cops just stormed in and shot him. (Lucky we live Hawai`i?)

STRICT GOVERNMENT CONTROL NOW!

This is what happens when the government ignores the Constitution.
    Last edited by Kaonohi; June 27, 2014, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Is this what happens when you use the five finger discount?
    This is the logical, acceptable conclusion when police handle the situation rather than a bunch of trigger happy paranoid gun nut yahoos who support the terrorist organization NRA. (kudos to the brave dog too)

The only thing that scares me more than a bad guy with a gun is a "good guy" with a gun.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/b...ping_mall.html

Is this what happens when you use the five finger discount?

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Those who support the terrorist organization NRA and their policies are just as culpable.
    Interesting. The NRA is supporting the Constitutional Bill of Rights.

You are fighting the Constitution, and the bill of rights.

YOU are the terrorist, and a Nazist. Hitler said Universal Gun Control would bring peace and security, and look where that went.

"Germany - 1938 -- Adolph Hitler's Nazi Germany established gun control in 1938, just prior to the implementation of his horrendous, murderous campaign to exterminate the Jews. In the end, 13 million Jews and other perceived lesser races were killed by Hitler and his Nazi Party.

In 1942, at the height of the Second World War and German advances, Hitler said:

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country."

http://www.naturalnews.com/039264_gu...#ixzz35nmvQuJd

Learn more:

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Those who support the terrorist organization NRA and their policies are just as culpable.
    Terrorists are those who attempt to deprive us of life, liberty and happiness. I think you fit the bill - as you fight to reverse the constitutional Bill of Rights.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

NRA Fights For Convicted Stalkers' Gun Rights

"Domestic abusers who have access to guns are over seven times more likely to kill their partners than those who don't have such access. A report released by the Center for American Progress last week shows that stalkers and physically abusive dating partners can be just as deadly as a violent spouse."

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOWl

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Blank dis. Blank dat.
    The punchline is shooting blanks. I'm surprised no one got a wheelhouse setup line.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied

Shouldn't you just include this in your signature at this point, right along side of
    I found that quite substantive and right on, as well!

I think Matapule is just a hypocrite in denial. My opinion.

I'm NOT calling him names, that's just the impression I get from his rants.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

If you don't have something substantive to add, then the best you can do is respond with sarcasm.
    I'm in. I'm in. I'm ready for some competitive banter. I'm not a fan of sarcasm. So, I dropped my drawers and shot off my six shooter.
    Blank dis. Blank dat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X