"We got him"....Boston terrorist conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We got him"....Boston terrorist conclusion

I am immensely delighted that the Boston terrorists have been neutralized.....by duly sworn law enforcement. As I watch the Boston community reaction on television, I am struck by the multinational celebration of that Boston community. I rejoice in the rainbow coalition that represents the best in the USA.

The order of law won the day today.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: "We got him"....Boston terrorist conclusion

My daughter and I also commented on the multi national make up of that community. I'll give a big shout out to the home owner who noticed some blood on his boat in the back yard and that the rope holding the tarp down had been cut, not frayed...and called the cops.

Comment

It was an ordinary citizen who spock um hiding in his boat.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        I'll give a big shout out to the home owner who noticed some blood on his boat in the back yard and that the rope holding the tarp down had been cut, not frayed...and called the cops.
        Yes, I was wondering about that. It was widely reported that the home owner lifted the tarp and looked inside the boat (but the news media has gotten so much wrong in their reporting on this incident, so who knows). Had it been me, knowing the circumstances of the ongoing situation, I would have called the authorities via 911 to come and investigate the interior of the boat.
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/f-america-bost...164144997.html

Should this guy be put with the other inmates or be in isolation?

Comment

Nobody should be subjected to our prison system as it currently exists, except those that think otherwise.
            https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by matapule View Post
              I am immensely delighted that the Boston terrorists have been neutralized.....by duly sworn law enforcement.
              "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
              US author, diplomat, inventor, physicist, politician, & printer (1706 - 1790)
              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
              ~ ~
              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

A large number of these fanatical acts are fueled by Anti Cholinergic

deliriants.

In the ongoing mess in Iraq a favorite substance was Artane.

The manchurian candidate is drugged and placed in truck with with this or that.

The patsy is either too spaced out to talk or just goes up in smoke.

Plausible deniability, if you will.

Jb-318 was such a weapon.

A modern replacement for witches brew..

Comment

Working...
                X