Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

    U.S. Strike Kills One of Iran’s Most Powerful Military Leaders
    https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/01/02...itary-leaders/
    Qassem Suleimani’s death could mark the most dramatic escalation of the Middle East conflict since the Iraq War.


    No question he was a bad guy. But does anyone think the current administration has a plan to deal with the fallout?

    And don't forget, he accused Obama of toying with the idea of war with Iran as a re-election ploy. There is truly a Trump tweet for everything!

  • #2
    Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

    Yes, I do think he has a plan for the fallout.

    Seems pretty clear that this act was a plan for what first happened at our embassy.

    No Benghazi will happen on this dude's watch.

    Barry thankfully ain't at the helm anymore.
    Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

      Originally posted by Karen View Post
      Yes, I do think he has a plan for the fallout.

      Seems pretty clear that this act was a plan for what first happened at our embassy.

      No Benghazi will happen on this dude's watch.

      Barry thankfully ain't at the helm anymore.
      lol can you back your inane words with a lick of proof for any of that spew?
      traitor trump NEVER has a clue let alone a true / sane / positive plan, your 'thinking' only means you're hate-filled sycophant.
      this illegal act was 0 but a cheater's way of making his butthurt mob feel further empowered, they're easy that way.
      the predicted righty screed is that Dems love terrorists lol trust me, we don't love you, especially when the caissons go rolling along.
      it mirrors the planned righty lie that should anything go wrong in Benghazi after they defunded $ecurity they'll blame the Dems and you'll buy it.
      your RAW RIGHTY BUTTHURT is showing when you use schoolyard taunts re Barry lol if we used traitor trump's real family name you'd cry.
      tell me 1 thing traitor rightys have EVER done FOR America. us Liberal Dem Socialists made America great for 50yrs til ya'll just couldn't stand it.
      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

        I've been away for a while............................but I like you more than ever Ron! Lelei 'aupito!
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

        People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

          Originally posted by matapule View Post
          I've been away for a while............................but I like you more than ever Ron! Lelei 'aupito!
          lol welcome back, compadre!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

            Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
            lol can you back your inane words with a lick of proof for any of that spew?
            traitor trump NEVER has a clue let alone a true / sane / positive plan, your 'thinking' only means you're hate-filled sycophant.
            this illegal act was 0 but a cheater's way of making his butthurt mob feel further empowered, they're easy that way.
            the predicted righty screed is that Dems love terrorists lol trust me, we don't love you, especially when the caissons go rolling along.
            it mirrors the planned righty lie that should anything go wrong in Benghazi after they defunded $ecurity they'll blame the Dems and you'll buy it.
            your RAW RIGHTY BUTTHURT is showing when you use schoolyard taunts re Barry lol if we used traitor trump's real family name you'd cry.
            tell me 1 thing traitor rightys have EVER done FOR America. us Liberal Dem Socialists made America great for 50yrs til ya'll just couldn't stand it.
            You sound, as usual like your cohorts, the true side of the nation that is 'Intolerant!'

            Not having diddly to prove your own tirade, you are immediately left with nothing more than ad hominem attacking me, the messenger of truth stated that you utterly failed to gainsay.

            Yes, Barry is a communist and hates what we stand for, but his eight years of working to dishonor and dismantle us and our "damn flag" did bless us mightily.
            As the 'ole pendelum swings, he slammed it the RIGHT way and we elected a true president that loves this nation.

            Our presidents actions prove this and have since he was inaugurated and went right to work blessing us in countless ways.

            Spew all you must, he is blessing you, too.

            Oh, you do sound infected with marxist madness. YOU called ME a sycophant.
            Me thinks you lack the objectivity to see the hilarity of this.

            I wish you well.
            Sound like you need all of the sincere blessing that comes your way, dude.
            Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

              Originally posted by Karen View Post
              You sound, as usual like your cohorts, the true side of the nation that is 'Intolerant!'

              Not having diddly to prove your own tirade, you are immediately left with nothing more than ad hominem attacking me, the messenger of truth stated that you utterly failed to gainsay.

              Yes, Barry is a communist and hates what we stand for, but his eight years of working to dishonor and dismantle us and our "damn flag" did bless us mightily.
              As the 'ole pendelum swings, he slammed it the RIGHT way and we elected a true president that loves this nation.

              Our presidents actions prove this and have since he was inaugurated and went right to work blessing us in countless ways.

              Spew all you must, he is blessing you, too.

              Oh, you do sound infected with marxist madness. YOU called ME a sycophant.
              Me thinks you lack the objectivity to see the hilarity of this.

              I wish you well.
              Sound like you need all of the sincere blessing that comes your way, dude.
              back up your words or stuff them deeeeeep staaaaaate lol
              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

                We hold these truths to be self-evident.

                You don't have a clue.

                Go back to sleep and maybe you will have grown up when you awaken.
                God bless, dude.
                Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

                  Originally posted by Karen View Post
                  We hold these truths to be self-evident.

                  You don't have a clue.

                  Go back to sleep and maybe you will have grown up when you awaken.
                  God bless, dude.
                  how many brown families did you cheerfully kill today?
                  https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/borde...024657732.html
                  Last edited by Ron Whitfield; January 17, 2020, 01:58 AM.
                  https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

                    Originally posted by Karen View Post
                    We hold these truths to be self-evident.

                    You don't have a clue.

                    Go back to sleep and maybe you will have grown up when you awaken.
                    God bless, dude.
                    where's Pompass? https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...GooBFIajAa1FTg
                    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trump orders killing of Iran's Qassem Suleimani

                      hmm hmm! https://www.yahoo.com/news/pompeo-de...122144778.html
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X