Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Molokai Ranch closing operations

From Ian Lind:

"Molokai Ranch is the successor to the original developer of the Kaluakoi Resort and related West End developments, and inherited the contractual relationships and responsibilities that went with those developments. These include the responsibility to provide water and sewer service. Attorneys representing at least some of the area’s condominium owners, for example, have been preparing to take legal action to enforce those legal provisions."
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Comment

• Re: Molokai Ranch closing operations

Originally posted by timkona View Post
      There is no question that special interest, activist-minded, protest-oriented, small groups of people are totally wrecking Hawaii, from downtown Honolulu to the dusty west end of Molokai, and all points in between. They have no concern whatsoever for the eventual reality of the outcomes they strive for. You could almost call it "malicious", but for the fact that its' roots lie in ignorance. And ignorance to that degree deserves sympathy.
      Tim, there is always a flip side to everything. It could be argued that developers and their politicians in their pockets are doing exactly the same thing to Hawaii. All I do know is we cannot keep on paving over paradise for the mighty dollar. On top of that, our current economic base is unsustainable. Depending on tourists to spend, developers willing to invest, and the military willing spread the pork, the future of Hawaii is very bleak.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
      X