• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cynsaligia
    replied
    Re: Molokai Ranch closing operations

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    Chickens.....all y'all. Knowing that the core of the belief system you subscribe to is just pure malarkey.
    it's not that anyone here observing the pathetic spectacle you are making of yourself is chicken.

perhaps your life is exceedingly troubled or desperately unsatisfactory. maybe you suffer some form of mental illness or somehow you feel impotent in some aspect.

many on HT are truly good, salt of the earth folk. no matter what ugly, ranting drivel you type (sober or drunk) that incorporates faulty logic to insult broadly the very ears you ask them to lend, they will graciously refuse to kick someone who is down.

me? i shall aspire to be so charitable.

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Nothing on Molokai is affordable to people who have no income. What???? You expect the government to give the money for folks to build or buy a home? Or maybe just cut some palm fronds and chiave trees and build a thatch hut?
    I expect Moloka'i Ranch to stop strong-arming the people there. Maybe it's time Moloka'i own Moloka'i Ranch, not Malaysia.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Nothing on Molokai is affordable to people who have no income. What???? You expect the government to give the money for folks to build or buy a home? Or maybe just cut some palm fronds and chiave trees and build a thatch hut?

Don't you fn get it????? So ignorant.

I will hammer this thread until admin gets tired. Or any liberal fesses up to the fact that they subscribe to, and believe in, a totally stupid way of thinking.
    Last edited by timkona; March 28, 2008, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

I may be voting for McCain this election, but even I don't like seeing luxury mansions over there. Better to have an affordable Hawaiian farmer's and fisherman's village housing with wind farms.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Oh yeah Leo....you are so funny. That was pure random, and yet look what I spelled.

I'm still laughing at the activism, and crying for the children of the unemployed.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahladhga;;s hg;fdag hrpotgvomituvbrvmw;eog hflgh[ugovc,jqo;eirwthwcpmticghamkdfjav;odifhcvw;igueqm[ctq3[oericv
    Stay away from the Coors Light, Tim, and you won't have so much of the part I highlighted. That stuff's p!$$water.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Parts of the thread are very logical and truthful.

What is happening on Molokai is very bizarre, and cruelly sad.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Yikes...this thread is getting very bizarre.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

And I dare any of you on this board who represent the ignorance to stand up to that last post.

Chickens.....all y'all. Knowing that the core of the belief system you subscribe to is just pure malarkey.

Oh this is so fun !!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahladhga;;s hg;fdag hrpotgvomituvbrvmw;eog hflgh[ugovc,jqo;eirwthwcpmticghamkdfjav;odifhcvw;igueqm[ctq3[oericv

Cucamongacringa.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

A Coors Lt and a steak dinner hardly qualifies as hittin da bottle. And as many of you know, I have no fear whatsoever of blurting out the balls truth like a 3 phase claxon horn. Most, who are truly ignorant, scream "Kill the Messenger" because they are too scared of themselves, and their warped belief systems, to actually hear the message.

I'm still laughing, and guarantee I'm gonna spend the next month, at least, reminding libs what a bunch of dimwits they are, and using Molokai as the poster child of proof.

And as a sidenote for clarity, I would add that, to my mind, there is a large distinction between liberals and Democrats. Bill is a Dem. Hill is a lib. It's not the Dems that are the problem. Heck, I even think gay marriage is okay. But the knee jerk, protesting, activist-minded, whacko liberals, who screw up our world on a daily basis, and bog down an already over-burdened system, and who, by and large, come from a certain generation and demographic, are a real bad problem in America today. Molokai just highlights this with stark relief.

And just think, without all those jobs on Molokai, perhaps more folks there will turn to drugs. Better yet, maybe the children will grow up and move away. Oh joy !!!! Bwahahahahahaha. Nice going Uncle Walter, you ding-bat. Can't wait to meet ya.

PS - Been to Laau Point also. It's nice. But dry and dusty and hot. And the ocean there is not exactly "friendly". If you gonna give rich folk a place to live, why not give them the crap land. They don't really know the difference between the beauty of a tropical rainforest setting like South Kona or East Molokai, and the windy, dry nightmare of South Kohala and West Molokai.

PSS - You gotta like those poll numbers on McCain right now. Libs are just pretend playing politics as they watch the Hill vs. Obama battle. Just another example of wishful morons. A mind is a terrible thing.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Random View Post
    Sleep it off, timkona.

I'm gonna pretend it's the alcohol talkin'.
    Yep hittin da bottle again

But ho man when the mind goes numb, the truth comes flying out.

Walter Ritte, I tink dis one wen backfire. True La'au Point is pristine lands (I've been there and was astounded) but the majority have spoken.

One thing about Molokai, everyone knows each other there and when one speaks out, the entire island knows about it. So if you speak out against certain activism, you better make sure you get the backing of the rest of the plantation folk on the West side.

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Sleep it off, timkona.

I'm gonna pretend it's the alcohol talkin'.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Molokai....Walter Ritte.....Walter Ritte....Walter Ritte

How nice to have a name to associate with the IGNORANCE !!!!!!!

More people should concentrate on naming names in Hawaii. Show who is who in the zoo and pretty soon the dumb$H!+$ will get tired of being the targets and shut their ignorant mouths. Ignorance is like a religion in Hawaii. I can only hope that displaced workers (like mothers and fathers) will search out this dumba$$ and beat him senseless. Oh....too late....he already nomoa cents.

Walter WHO!!! Just another ignoramus. Yup I said it. Thats me. And I'm easy to find. Careful what you look for.

And those of you who feel offended are just as ignorant.

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhahaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa ahhh

OMG ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO....laugh laugh laugh.....Talked about it in the bar tonight....drinking a Coors Lt...laughed there too.....offended a lot of liberals....grinding their stupid noses in it......woooooo hoooooo.....this is fun stuff...I'm gonna get so much mileage out of this. This is like a holiday to ridicule idiots.

Now go vote for Clinton or Obama and continue to prove what a stupid $h!+ you truly are.

Oh man.....bwahahaha....I am as joyous as all the liberals who feel like they have saved Molokai.

Edit : I wonder if anybody on Molokai is brave enough to publish where Mr. Ritte actually resides such that the unemployed might know where to vent their frustrations. Bet not.
    Last edited by timkona; March 27, 2008, 09:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
    Now I know how I'll support myself in Hawaii. I'll open a theater on Molokai!
    See if you can buy the Maunaloa Tri-Plex Cinema and then open up a chain near Kaunakaka'i.

To be honest, a wind farm sounds better than luxury mansions on my home island.

Leave a comment:

• Konaguy
    replied

I really believe that the reporting on this shutdown has been unfairly biased against the people fighting against this project. Which to me is not fair or
    accurate. Molokai Ranch's owner put all their eggs in one basket. Which was very costly mistake on their part.

It blows my mind that everyone who has commented on this shutdown doesn't have a problem with paving over La'au.Building up to 200 McMansions at La'au point would've ruined that area forever.

I can already guess that most people will call me a hypocrite based upon my other opinions I've expressed over the years. But thats their problem, not mine.
    I've seen how rampant over development can negatively change places.I don't have look any farther than driving around Kailua-Kona.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X