Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Walmart, Target Pull These Controversial Products from Shelves (yahoo.com)

You don't have to sleep with MyPillow.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Costco vs. Target: What To Buy at Each Store, According to Shopping Experts (yahoo.com)

Target vs. Costco.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Facing huge inventory, Target cuts vendor orders, prices | Honolulu Star-Advertiser (staradvertiser.com)

This place isn't empty as K-Mart or Sears were.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied
    I tend to go to the Ala Moana Target store from time to time. I usually buy toilet paper, toothpaste, Wine Cubes and their steaks which has a longer shelf life. Also I tend to buy stuff that will fit in their red Target bag since this store is kind of close to a bus stop for me to go home after I am done shopping.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied
    Re: Target

http://khon2.com/2015/11/25/viral-ta...off-is-a-scam/

Does it say Tarja on the coupon.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cvs-pa...111016794.html

Right here on CVS.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://money.msn.com/saving-money-ti...et-data-breach

Why do you think they called it Target?

Leave a comment:

• snowbird
    replied

Originally posted by integlspwr View Post
    its a regular target, not a super target.
    I've never seen a Super Target... Is that one that has a complete grocery store in it? K-Mart had some of those a few years back. Too much stuff just confuses me. I'd rather not have my tomatoes in the same basket with my bath towels.

Leave a comment:

• integlspwr
    replied

its a regular target, not a super target.

Leave a comment:

• surlygirly
    replied

Like I said, I go to Target at least once a week. A lot of my wardrobe comes from there, as well as my home decor. And if you're low on cash, the dollar section at the front is always fun to browse through. It changes all the time. (If the stores out there have that)

Is it a Super Target or a regular one?

I wouldn't know but does Martha Stewart still do stuff for Kmart?
    Yep.
    Last edited by surlygirly; March 10, 2009, 04:12 PM. Reason: I'm a Kia' aina!!

Leave a comment:

• leashlaws
    replied

Originally posted by Fat Jeff View Post
    I like to describe Target as being in the spot between Walmart/Kmart and Sears.

It's been a while since I've been in a Target, at least until this past Sunday. To be honest, the combination of the crowded store and my fussy 3 year old really kept me from noticing much. My son however saw at least two shopping carts worth of stuff he couldn't live without in the toy section.
    At least it doesn't smell like a Sears store. Can't speak for Walmart as I've
    never set foot in one and have no intentions of doing so. Target does have
    some high profile designers doing private label for them. I wouldn't know
    but does Martha Stewart still do stuff for Kmart?

Leave a comment:

• Fat Jeff
    replied

I like to describe Target as being in the spot between Walmart/Kmart and Sears.

It's been a while since I've been in a Target, at least until this past Sunday. To be honest, the combination of the crowded store and my fussy 3 year old really kept me from noticing much. My son however saw at least two shopping carts worth of stuff he couldn't live without in the toy section.

Leave a comment:

• almond mocha
    replied

Went to the Kapolei store yesterday. Crowded, but not unmanageable. Sort of like Christmas week shopping. The quality, I agree, is better than Wal-mart or K-mart. I've been looking for open stock of forks since mine seem to develop legs and disappear. But I didn't like the quality that Wal-mart had. Found a nice, solid, continental-size style at Target, for less than $8 for a set of 6. I'll definitely go back once the crowds lessen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi this is sansei and today a few person's was putting on either our fence's or door's their brochure's for target and i picked it up from our fence and gave it to my mom and she threw it away as most of our neighbor's do so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• TATTRAT
    replied

I LOVE Target, and CERTAINLY 100% better then walmart and/or K-mart. I did miss it on O'ahu...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X