Mormon salesmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mormon salesmen

Ian Lind posted an update on this topic a few days ago.

http://ilind.net/2010/04/08/door-to-...ng-complaints/

Same scam, but with a different name (Frontier Home Solutions LLC).

Is there nothing that can be done to put a stop to this rip-off scheme?
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

From KITV (Dick Allgire):

“Legitimate local alarm companies tell us they rarely if ever send door-to-door salesmen.”

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

“Legitimate local alarm companies tell us they rarely if ever send door-to-door salesmen.”
        Will they sell me an alarm that goes off if there are salesmen at my door?

What if the salesmen are selling doors ... door-to-door?

Comment

I think the biggest display of guts I have ever seen was once when we were on a subway to JFK and two very white Mormon missionary boys got off at a stop in one of the heaviest ghetto neighborhoods on the planet. I always wondered how their day went.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
            From KITV (Dick Allgire):“Legitimate local alarm companies tell us they rarely if ever send door-to-door salesmen.”
            We had several come by when we first moved to our house. One of them asked if he could just put his sign in our yard. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that. He couldn't believe someone wouldn't want a free sign with an alarm company's name on it. "It will make your home safer from intruders!" he told me. I assured him that if anyone tried to break in, I had an old birthday party sign I could use for protection, then shut and locked the door.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Working...
            X