Zippy's Logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zippy's Logo?

Lt. governor candidate Adrienne King shared old family photos on her campaign website. This pic (of her brother) features a good shot of the vintage Zippy's logo and mascot.

This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
      Lt. governor candidate Adrienne King shared old family photos on her campaign website. This pic (of her brother) features a good shot of the vintage Zippy's logo and mascot.

Classic! Yet I wish I could see the detail of the T-shirt design better.

Here once again is that rendering my coworker who used to work for Zippy's back in the 70's drafted of what he remembered their mascot looked like...

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Zippy's logo today.

Zippy's Sign by macprohawaii, on Flickr
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Hey you know what that new logo in the photo reminds me of?

That keychain in "Pulp Fiction" that Bruce Willis carries for that chopper or highly-modified motorcycle.

There's a shot of the keychain and there's a big "Z" in it....for "Zed" I guess the previous owner of the bike.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."

Comment

Found this online pic of a 1974 vintage Zippy's menu. A little hard to make out the details, but there it is.

This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Is that the Kalaukaua/Niu/Pau streets?
              Where the Jack-in-the-box was... now CVS Pharmacy?
              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
              X