Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Divorce Lawyer

Originally posted by HWNJAP View Post
    Japanese have a saying "Shigataganai" (Again I think that's how it's spelled) Basically it means. "There is NO sacrifice too great for our children!"
    Shikataganai is more a statement of resignation and acceptance of the situation, "it can't be helped."

But HWNJAP is right about putting the health, safety & welfare of children first (and you already knew that, Tim.) I'm glad you and your family are back on terms where you can work together to resolve issues as a team.

Comment

wow! great news. congratulations!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
        Shikataganai is more a statement of resignation and acceptance of the situation, "it can't be helped."

But HWNJAP is right about putting the health, safety & welfare of children first (and you already knew that, Tim.) I'm glad you and your family are back on terms where you can work together to resolve issues as a team.
        Ah? O.K. I knew it meant something like that. Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
          I would be remiss (sp) were I not to report that the TRO was dropped in court, and my wife and I have since decided to get back together and make a go of it. My daugher is delighted.
          Best news I heard all day(in the aftermath of the San Diego game).

In 18 years of staying married I would be lying to you if I told you that everything was fine and dandy all the time.

Something got cross threaded here and it will take both you and your wife to figure out what it was. Either don't let it happen again or find a different outcome if it cannot be prevented.

Again, glad to see it got worked out.
          You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Working...
          X