• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nachodaddy
    replied
    Re: Divorce Lawyer

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    I would be remiss (sp) were I not to report that the TRO was dropped in court, and my wife and I have since decided to get back together and make a go of it. My daugher is delighted.
    Best news I heard all day(in the aftermath of the San Diego game).

In 18 years of staying married I would be lying to you if I told you that everything was fine and dandy all the time.

Something got cross threaded here and it will take both you and your wife to figure out what it was. Either don't let it happen again or find a different outcome if it cannot be prevented.

Again, glad to see it got worked out.

Leave a comment:

• HWNJAP
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Shikataganai is more a statement of resignation and acceptance of the situation, "it can't be helped."

But HWNJAP is right about putting the health, safety & welfare of children first (and you already knew that, Tim.) I'm glad you and your family are back on terms where you can work together to resolve issues as a team.
    Ah? O.K. I knew it meant something like that. Thanks for the clarification!

Leave a comment:

• shaveice
    replied

wow! great news. congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Originally posted by HWNJAP View Post
    Japanese have a saying "Shigataganai" (Again I think that's how it's spelled) Basically it means. "There is NO sacrifice too great for our children!"
    Shikataganai is more a statement of resignation and acceptance of the situation, "it can't be helped."

But HWNJAP is right about putting the health, safety & welfare of children first (and you already knew that, Tim.) I'm glad you and your family are back on terms where you can work together to resolve issues as a team.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Great to hear the news Tim.

God bless you All!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• HWNJAP
    replied

I would be remiss (sp) were I not to report that the TRO was dropped in court, and my wife and I have since decided to get back together and make a go of it. My daugher is delighted.

Good news is always fun to share on Hawaii Threads.
    That is great new Tim!

When you have kids, they come first.

Japanese have a saying "Shigataganai" (Again I think that's how it's spelled)

Basically it means. "There is NO sacrifice too great for our children!"

I'm glad that you guys are trying to work things out!

Remember tolerance is the most important thing.

Good Luck!
    Aloha!!

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

That's outstanding news, Tim! I'm very happy for you, a hearty congratulations! My parents did the same thing years ago.

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Maybe we should get married after age 40. That way we've been around the block, seen it all, been there, done that yada yada yada. And then in the end you just want to settle down with a nice cozy friend for the rest of your declining years.
    Let's just say I'm really glad I didn't marry young I had way different criteria during that time ...

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Maybe we should get married after age 40. That way we've been around the block, seen it all, been there, done that yada yada yada. And then in the end you just want to settle down with a nice cozy friend for the rest of your declining years.

And if at 40 you're still having way too much fun...what the heck put your whole self in and do the Hokey Pokey...cuz...that's what it's all about! Taa Daa!!!

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

OahuGirl (you know - the person who started this thread?), did you ever find an attorney?

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

That's happy news! Bless your family!

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Wow!
    That's terrific Tim. I wish you and yours all the very Best.
    Gotta say that this was the best thing that I experienced today.

Leave a comment:

• Beau
    replied

That's great timkona. I'm happy for you, and good luck!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Great news, Tim. Thanks for sharing it.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Composite 2992
    replied

Kids come first. Do whatever it takes to make sure they can get the best start in life.

But if things become impossible for whatever reason, talk to Ann Isobe. She's a powerful advocate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X