Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Twitter Temp.

Bumping this thread up...

Any Twitter users noticed their "tweets" have disappeared today? Several of mine have. The last one that the service says I made was done more than 13 hours ago. However I know I did more than that recently as some of these get posted simutaneously to my Facebook page.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
      Bumping this thread up...

Any Twitter users noticed their "tweets" have disappeared today? Several of mine have. The last one that the service says I made was done more than 13 hours ago. However I know I did more than that recently as some of these get posted simutaneously to my Facebook page.
      Twitter has been very unreliable lately.....tweets disappearing, avatars not showing, site down, etc. It's about time Google takes over so we get some solid infrastructure for Twitter.......or choose another Twitter-like service.
      kiddori

Comment

Originally posted by Mattias View Post
        Twitter has been very unreliable lately.....tweets disappearing, avatars not showing, site down, etc. It's about time Google takes over so we get some solid infrastructure for Twitter.......or choose another Twitter-like service.
        I had problems this morning.

Per my Twitter Friend, @AlohaJoe it got fixed.
        "@pupule It might have something to do with the Mikeyy worm from Sunday, which apparently messed with folks background image."
        "@pupule If that's what did it, there are a bunch of how-to-remove guides. here's one: http://bit.ly/25Pnhbabout "

Hope it helps ya.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Twitter maintenance. (2 hrs) I dunno wat to do before I go work.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X