Computer Techs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Computer Techs...

Aw man. What was wrong with your iTunes that it cost fifty bucks to fix it? Fifty bucks to get free software working does not sound like a deal. Was it a problem with the songs you already had?
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Re: Computer Techs...

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      Aw man. What was wrong with your iTunes that it cost fifty bucks to fix it? Fifty bucks to get free software working does not sound like a deal. Was it a problem with the songs you already had?

Yeah, kindof....

the thing is...

I have the titles on my computer, but thats all they were . I couldn't play them without pluging in my ipod. I didn't know who else to turn to for this problem I had . Plus, I was still kindof scared about having my new tower broken from the last experience too.

I didn't know how to fix it myself too :-( .

I had a whole lot of paper printed out from craig's list of suposid comp. techs in regards to fixing my hard drive &/or my iTunes, but dodn't get around to them, & finaly found that guy that was near me.

So, in short of long story, he fixed it, & now I can play my music off of my computer by itself, & plus I can add more new songs to it ontop of the old ones too :-).

It's really hard for me to trust anyone these days (if you you say you are a computer tech), unless you have an actual store or I personally know before, you know?.

Cuz, my hubby bought this DELL tower (re ferbished), & I think, we were over charged, too, I bet. :-( .

The point is, my tower is really expensive, & I want to try to keep it as along as I can, & I can't just bring it to any John/Jane Doe that say he/she can help me, providing that I bring it over, no way hosey.

You gotta come to me to fix it, so I can see that you are not braking it, you know?. Or if you have a store, & you are legitamite company, then that's ok.
      I'll leave it with you.

That's how I am now days. If some you don't like it, sorry. You know?.

Well, have a good weekend. :-)
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
      X