Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny but not so funny: MacBook Air stumps TSA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny but not so funny: MacBook Air stumps TSA!

it's only funny for us but imagine the frustration of the guy who missed his flight!!!

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/14047
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: funny but not so funny; macbook air stumps TSA!

One TSA worker suggesting "TSA approved devices"? *sigh*

Comment

TSA-approved devices? My goodness the list must be miles long on all the high tech gadets out there that have been approved.

Thank goodness that smoking was banned on flights or else the TSA agents would be branding smokers as witches for fire that comes out at the flick of a Bic Ohhhh magic!!! Must be a witch...burn em at the stake!!
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

MacBook Air on the TSA Blog

Comment

I guess it would be easy to replace a traditional 2.5" laptop hard drive with plastic explosives so by not being able to see a "landmark" such as a hard drive I guess one could speculate a possible threat.

But then again if it was a bomb and the TSA officers did attempt to power it up...oh well I guess there would be a few more openings available for TSA officers. I'm thinking if there's a possible threat, then why even try tamper with the unit by powering it up.

It's almost like saying, "Hey that backpack sitting over there by the trash can looks like a bomb, let's open it up and see!" Right

Hmmm I can see it now with the mac Air: Okay it turns on but why is the desktop counting down?
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
            it's only funny for us but imagine the frustration of the guy who missed his flight!!!

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/14047
            You're right. It is funny. So funny, I'd laugh in the face of Michael Nygard.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Working...
            X