No announcement yet.

Site Content: Read? Look at? Or Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Content: Read? Look at? Or Watch?

A friend of mine commented that the reason he enjoys "reading" my blog isn't the reading at all. He confessed, for the most part, only looks at the many (food) photos I provide on the subject at hand.

Damned it! I'm writing all that in vain!

Of course it will vary, depending whether the site is about current news, an instructional, photo sharing, blog or whatever else.

But if you could sum up your overall tendency, tell us how you surf the web.

There's a poll provided for these same questions:

Web Site Content: Read? Look at? Or Watch?

Choice A) I always read, including all or most of the headlines, articles, picture captions and/or stories within.

Choice B) Reading? What's that? I can barely read this! I'm visual and tend to just look at the pictures.

Choice C) Static text and images are lame. Put the video on play and crank it up!

Choice D) Other (specify by post)
    I tend to read all or most of the headlines, articles, picture captions and/or stories within.
    80.00%
    Reading? What's that? I can barely read this! I'm visual and tend to just look at the pictures.
    0.00%
    Static text and images are lame. Put the video on play and crank it up!
    0.00%
    Other (specify by post)
    20.00%
    sigpic The Tasty Island

I just thought of something ironic...

I often find myself reading the user comments on YouTube, and continue reading the same, often very long thread, even after the video finishes.

So there ya' go. Even on a video-sharing site, I still find myself reading. How's that? lol

And there are some CHARACTERS who comment on that site.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Re: Site Content: Read? Look at? Or Watch?

Pomai, I like your blog! Hafta have more time to read later. Yep, I like to read all that I can, and I learn a lot from the descriptions. Thanks for the Strawberry Guava info, and I never learn enough about all the different foods available in the local restaurants and stores.

Comment

Working...
      X