Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's getting Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's getting Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas this week?

Originally posted by doc1456
    Don't forget about gambling, illegal street racing, cop killing, gang banging, and flying planes into buildings/countryside etc.

And to think, they've only started...
    and who says GTA doesn't influence the minds of our younger generation...Oh yeah lots of fun this game is.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Cha, it's lots of fun, just finished my 4th replay tonight But I apparently didn't get 100%, grr...no way in hell I'm going through the entire checklist for that. If I'm gonna murder people, might as well be drug-pushing gang members in a video game. It's hilarious when you run them over and they shoot 50 feet into the air for no reason.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

You know what bothers me?

The fact that parents are claiming that the game is too violent. I just don't understand why a parent would buy this game for their kid... It's meant for adults! That's the whole purpose behind the Game Ratings System, but auwe! Parent's going buy em anyway then complain it's the game maker's fault.

I have to say though that I didn't enjoy GTA: SA as much as I enjoyed GTA: Vice City... I don't know why (maybe I liked the music in GTA: VC better)... just seems like the franchise is fizzling out. It doesn't matter how violent or gruesome the game is, eventually the same formula gets tired after a while.

The Grand Theft Auto series is a must have for any hardcore gamer though, just no let the kids play em.

Aloha,
        Chris
        The old grey donkey, Eeyore stood by himself in a thistly corner of the Forest, his front feet well apart, his head on one side, and thought about things. Sometimes he thought sadly to himself, "Why?" and sometimes he thought, "Wherefore?" and sometimes he thought, "Inasmuch as which?" and sometimes he didn't quite know what he was thinking about.

Comment

Working...
        X