Who wants to be Blackberry friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to be Blackberry friends?

I just got a Pearl (yeah, I can rock a women's phone) for free--err, well...I did have to pay with 2.5 hours of waiting in the Verizon store.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: Who wants to be Blackberry friends?

i love my blackberry. Honestly I can't believe how much a phone can give so much pleasure. lol. My first phone was a treo 600, then I went to a cheapy tmobile samsung, then got my gold pearl last year. A co worker loves her Curve, and another coworker just got a new pearl. we just keep multiplying.

I am seriously thinking a new BB Bold in a year perhaps...

added: I don't know why you consider a Pearl a womans phone. It gives you world at your fingertips, it's sleek, it is compact, fits in my shirt pocket, looks great. Is yours a new pink pearl by chance?
    n'importe

Comment

Originally posted by Kaukura View Post
      i love my blackberry. Honestly I can't believe how much a phone can give so much pleasure. lol. My first phone was a treo 600, then I went to a cheapy tmobile samsung, then got my gold pearl last year. A co worker loves her Curve, and another coworker just got a new pearl. we just keep multiplying.

I am seriously thinking a new BB Bold in a year perhaps...

added: I don't know why you consider a Pearl a womans phone. It gives you world at your fingertips, it's sleek, it is compact, fits in my shirt pocket, looks great. Is yours a new pink pearl by chance?
      Yup, I got the pink one. Goes well with my pink Lacoste shirts.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Curve titanium for me, the 8310...LOVE IT!
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
          You go now!
          n'importe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
            pink actually used to be the masculine color, with shades of blue being feminine:

according to Jo Paoletti, an associate professor of American studies at the University of Maryland, it ain’t so. When colors were first introduced to the nursery in the early part of the 20th century, pink was considered the more masculine hue, a pastel version of red. Blue, with its intimations of the Virgin Mary, constancy and faithfulness, was thought to be dainty. Why or when that switched is not clear, but as late as the 1930s a significant percentage of adults in one national survey held to that split. Perhaps that’s why so many early Disney heroines — Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Wendy, Alice-in-Wonderland — are swathed in varying shades of azure. (Purple, incidentally, may be the next color to swap teams: once the realm of kings and N.F.L. players, it is fast becoming the bolder girl’s version of pink.)
            some think pink became feminized because of the nazis' use of an inverted pink triangle to indicate homosexuals.

personally, i think any man who is secure with his identity, no matter what his sexual orientation may be, would have the fierceness to rock whatever color he chose. it's only lesser people who (1) refuse to wear certain colors because of their supposed connotations or (2) make fun of others for wearing such colors.
            Last edited by cynsaligia; June 28, 2008, 01:09 PM.
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

i joined the blackberry clique this weekend, thx to eric. He got me the 8120. Still am getting to know my phone. The only thing I don't like is how it forces me to capitalize on HT! Oh, and for some reason I haven't been able to use the drop down to choose the mobile version.
              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
                The only thing I don't like is how it forces me to capitalize on HT!
                Yet suddenly I like the Blackberry a little bit more.

Seriously, I like the newer Blackberrys (Blackberries?) coming out. If you need a full keyboard, they're the way to go. My wife almost got a Curve, but since I didn't want a contract, the rack price was the same as the iPhone. So... she went with the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                  Yet suddenly I like the Blackberry a little bit more.

Seriously, I like the newer Blackberrys (Blackberries?) coming out. If you need a full keyboard, they're the way to go. My wife almost got a Curve, but since I didn't want a contract, the rack price was the same as the iPhone. So... she went with the iPhone.
                  umph. sorry--have already figured out how to bypass the "must title cap" rule.

took a lil while to make my brain erase what it knew about typing text on a typical numeric phone keys w/T9. initially, it was very frustrating but after a bit, i got used to the full keyboard.

eric and i chose my pearl 8120 over the iphone partially bcs the whole "only have a touchscreen" thing irks me. additionally, i don't want my whole life on one device--which is why we nixed getting the HTC touch. i'm happy for the redundancy that my pocket pc, bluetooth keyboard and blackberry provide.

eric, on the other hand, has been happily rocking his HTC trinity. for him, the iphone just doesn't do certain things as well as what he's already got.

p.s. silly. of course it's "blackberries," not "blackberrys."

Comment

Working...
                  X