Phillips DVDR[ecorder] 3576H 160G HDD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips DVDR[ecorder] 3576H 160G HDD

Anyone else pick-up one of these at Sam's Club? I guess I won't have to wait up 'til midnight on Saturday for the original 'Star Trek' episode anymore (I'm strictly OTA). I tried it on 'Wipeout' and '...Japanese Game Show' last night. Not too hard - record, edit (HDD), dub (DVD), finalize. Had the DVD ready for work before going to bed.
    May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Re: Phillips DVDR[ecorder] 3576H 160G HDD

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
    Anyone else pick-up one of these at Sam's Club? I guess I won't have to wait up 'til midnight on Saturday for the original 'Star Trek' episode anymore (I'm strictly OTA). I tried it on 'Wipeout' and '...Japanese Game Show' last night. Not too hard - record, edit (HDD), dub (DVD), finalize. Had the DVD ready for work before going to bed.
    One of the last companies that still make dvd recorders with built in hard drives. I think Magnavox is another one. The big companies Panasonic and Pioneers gave up releasing these hd models in the US because they say there is no market for them. My Panny dvd recorder with 400gb hd has about 4-5 hours recorded on it every day. I also still have a brand new Panny DMR-EH75V with 80GB HD sitting in the closet. Along with a older Panny model the DMR-EH80 with 80GB hd.

Comment

Originally posted by kdramafan View Post
      The big companies Panasonic and Pioneers gave up releasing these hd models in the US because they say there is no market for them.
      No market for them? How the hell do we record two TV events when both airs simultaneously?

Can't always rely on the TV desktop PC.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
        No market for them? How the hell do we record two TV events when both airs simultaneously?

Can't always rely on the TV desktop PC.
        Here goes another one.
        Philips to stop producing DVD recorders

Comment

Working...
        X