Cordless phones & ac adapters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cordless phones & ac adapters

The filter is to be used between each phone and the phone jack, not the modem to the phone jack. That's why you typically get more than one.

As for the adapters, Helen is right on the mark. Although voltage is important, the single most important issue is the polarity of the pin configuration of the plug. Pin Positive or Pin Negative, first and foremost. Then Voltage and finally Amperage.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

yes Craig = you are correct. However, since I don't have a landline phone and only had a modem & fax machine at the time - the filter was used for those.
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        Do I understand correctly that you purchased a set of 4 phones with batteries for $39.?.
        That's what I did. I bought a 4 handset cordless phone on WOOT. Since I only need one handset, the other 3 batteries are held in reserve and I cycle them in and out periodically to keep all 4 batteries fresh.

Works for me!
        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Plan to end landlines has upset some rural residents (hawaiinewsnow.com)

Landless.

Comment

Working...
          X