Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For you xbox fanboys, the Honolulu Walmart has the 360!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you xbox fanboys, the Honolulu Walmart has the 360!

... on display Found out that walmart has some working models of it here.

I checked it out before I came to school today, and someone was fooling around with the xbox live settings. I tried to go back to the main menu, but was too slow for my taste. If anyone wants pics and video, then I'll upload it from my phone when I get home this afternoon.
    Last edited by adrian; October 20, 2005, 11:07 AM.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: For you xbox fanboys, the Honolulu Walmart has the 360!

here's a pic of what it looks like.

Comment

I played some of the Call of Duty pre-release demo tonight. Gameplay is SO smooth. I loved it, so much action going on onscreen and no slowdowns. Controls were easy to get used to and aiming wasn't a total chore like in some other war games I can think of. And of course, it looks beautiful in it's high-def glory. I died trying to snipe some guy in the distance through a cloud of smoke from an explosion, someone came from the right and ambushed me. I just love the fact that when I aim at a guy and shoot him...I shoot him and don't mysteriously "miss" the target. Accuracy rocks. And thank god they use the better designed controller instead of that huge thing from the old system. Anyway...can't wait to go back to Wal-Mart, hehe.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Originally posted by kupomog
        I played some of the Call of Duty pre-release demo tonight. Gameplay is SO smooth. I loved it, so much action going on onscreen and no slowdowns. Controls were easy to get used to and aiming wasn't a total chore like in some other war games I can think of. And of course, it looks beautiful in it's high-def glory. I died trying to snipe some guy in the distance through a cloud of smoke from an explosion, someone came from the right and ambushed me. I just love the fact that when I aim at a guy and shoot him...I shoot him and don't mysteriously "miss" the target. Accuracy rocks. And thank god they use the better designed controller instead of that huge thing from the old system. Anyway...can't wait to go back to Wal-Mart, hehe.
        What walmart did you go to?

I need someone to check out the other walmarts, as they stopped the xbox 360 display because of interferance from the wireless controllers.

Comment

I am going to most likely wait until the price goes down before I buy the new Xbox. Also, with my schuldule I don't know when I'll have the time to play it.
          backwoodlessons2

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
            What walmart did you go to?

I need someone to check out the other walmarts, as they stopped the xbox 360 display because of interferance from the wireless controllers.
            The one by Ala Moana. I don't know if we'll be going to any other Wal-Mart anytime soon. Usually on the weekends we go to the one in Kunia, but that's doubtful seeing as we just went to one last night.

And yeah, I doubt I'll be able to get the system anytime soon. I'm saving up for PS3 and Revolution, but there's also other games I want get right now. It would certainly be nice to have a 360, though. I'm still trying to win one from Mountain Dew/Pepsi Co.
            myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
            X