X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mac owners

Don't shoot the messenger, okay? But here ya go:

http://www.whoomp.com/articles/241/1/Why-Macs-Suck

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: For Mac owners

Originally posted by LikaNui

Don't shoot the messenger, okay?

That was hilarious. Got your Kevlar vest on yet?

Comment

Mac vs. Windows, round 15,324,262. I don't even have the energy to be even mildly bemused anymore. Ironically, the moment I saw it was a Windows Media file, I immediately knew it wasn't going to be worth my time.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Mac vs. Windows, round 15,324,262. I don't even have the energy to be even mildly bemused anymore.
        Puttin' on my kevlar vest and loading up round 15,324,263 for further (and final) bemusement:
        http://www.whoomp.com/articles/238/1...y-Computer-Guy
        A skit from Saturday Night Live, I think.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Well, I be mused....

This dude is describing a windoze experience. I have been on macs since they were invented and I have never experienced any of what he was recounting.

It all seems totally fabricated from the ethers. The windoze camp must resort to this, cuz, that's all they got... and, since, as users of an OS that is a copy of the mac interface, they perennially stew and steam internally with jealousy, remorse, resignation and resentment at the thought of being relegated to a substandard experience that really, is simply a copy of the actual "working on an actual and real computer" experience, and the windoze camp and their productions such as this leave us mac users just slightly bemused and just a very little bit sympathetic. but not much.

This video with its nonsensical header of
          Why macs Suck - Funny Videos.
          reminds me of that scene in 2001
          where the monkeys are floppin around the landscape just slightly befuddled when a large iconic monolith rises up and the primates toss bones at it and raise an unholy ruckus of extreme anger, derision and confusion, while the behemoth conveys a presence and power such that they have not experienced nor can they understand and never will, in their aeons of evolutionary struggle.

Comment

Pirates of Silicon Valley is an interesting made-for-TV documentary of this ever-controversial subject.

Whatever the Case, or Gates, or Jobs, MACS RULE.
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

not sure the pc people should be too self congratulatory. in the latest round, they seem to have missed that ipod boat.

there goes the monopoly.

Comment

Working...
              X