Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3, Windows Vista, Nintendo Revolution... busy xmas season this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3, Windows Vista, Nintendo Revolution... busy xmas season this year.

source for PS3 release date

Getting a Sony PS3 + Nintendo Revolution (Nintendo's codename for their next generation console) + Microsoft's Windows Vista Operating System for the geeks will make someone either very excited, or very disappointed this christmas season.

Better save up or risk disappointing someone.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: PS3, Windows Vista, Nintendo Revolution... busy xmas season this year.

Awesome...PS3 in September and a Rev before Thanksgiving. I've been saving for the Rev and PS3 since last year...Rev purchase is in the bag, though. I did really good in school last semester after a near supsension due to grades, so I got a promise on that one. PS3, I'm still not sure if I'll get it at launch or not. Bug scare and all. But Ninty has never failed me, so I'm getting that at launch.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

I've heard too many scarry rumors about vista, approach with caution
      808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
      kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
      http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

If the new releases of the above items go like how the recently released XBox 360 did, you will all have to wait in long lines and possibly not get your item on the first day or week. You may have to resort to buying the product at inflated prices through places like eBay and Craigslist.

Of course if you are lucky, you may want to buy 1, 2 or 3 of those PS3's and sell 2 of them online to the desparate seekers who will pay anything for the latest and greatest.
        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
        X