Microsoft seminars anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft seminars anyone?

Their scheduled for June 28, 2006, and as soon as I install the print drivers on my laptop, I'll print my ticket out and hopefully I can attend (as well as make it to class ontime).
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Microsoft seminars anyone?

Thanks for the heads up. Some .NET/ASP.NET 2.0 stuff, the expected product presentations, Vista and Office 2007, security stuff... I'll send the link to some Microsoft geeks I know. (And what a long, ugly link it is... thanks Microsoft!)

Interestingly, the venue isn't listed. Also odd, the time for one event is listed as being in Mountain Standard Time.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      Thanks for the heads up. Some .NET/ASP.NET 2.0 stuff, the expected product presentations, Vista and Office 2007, security stuff... I'll send the link to some Microsoft geeks I know. (And what a long, ugly link it is... thanks Microsoft!)

Interestingly, the venue isn't listed.
      According to my ticket printout, it'll be at the Dole Cannary Theater #18.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Been to a few of these presentations...while they do give you some information about how to use their products, be prepared to take some quick cat naps in between all the sales crap.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X