Embedded Audio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embedded Audio?

I love the embedded video feature of sites like YouTube and ol' what's-his-name. Is there such an animal as embedded audio? I assume there is and I've probably experienced it without knowing it! I ask because...#1, I'm soooo untechie...#2, I have a CD of an interview with my dad and I'd like to add bits and pieces of audio to a web page I maintain in his memory. But, I haven't the slightest idea where to begin.

I have a Mac, OS X.4, iLife 5, Quicktime player 7.x. I constructed my dad's page on Blogger.com which allows embedded video but I can't find this subject addressed on Blogger.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any ideas!

Computers. One step forward...10 steps back.

Re: Embedded Audio?

Sue,

If the blogger site allows you to embed Quicktime video, simply save the audio as a Quicktime movie and embed it. It should work like a charm.

If you really need help, email me off board or PM and I'll make it work for you.

Blaine
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Re: Embedded Audio?

Thanks, Blaine...will do. I'll play around with extracting the bits and pieces of audio I want first! I have a self-imposed deadline of May 27 to get this uploaded to Pop's page. I'm sure he's shaking his ethereal head right now!

Comment

Working...
      X