Comcast Tech Sleeping On The Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast Tech Sleeping On The Job

Evidently the technician fell asleep after being left on hold for hour with customer service. Link
    The upshot of this is the technician got fired Link
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Re: Comcast Tech Sleeping On The Job

funny.
    looka dat
    245k viewings.
    I woulda got all up in his face and shot him from all angles. I mean if he was alseep... hell, woulda shaved off his hair too. put lipstick on him. ya know. the usual.

Comment

The other funny thing was Keith Olbermann of MSNBC's Countdown made fun of the video poster's air conditioner. The A/C did seem a bit ghetto
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

hahaha

This kinda like the guy who recorded his conversation with an AOL rep when he tried to cancel his account, but the rep refused to close it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13447232/

maybe that's what comcast is doing...spending 45 minutes trying to find out why people are trying to cancel while techs are on hold

Comment

I hope the rep who put him on hold was fired too.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

hmm. Sounds like a classmate who worked with me at Hawaiian Telcom. He got fired for doing almost nothing (he only answered maybe one or two calls a day - which he passed on to another tech even though its a simple call)
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
            X