Lava Net problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lava Net problem?

Is there anyone on HT who is with Lava Net and not receiving email today? I checked their web page and their voice mail and they aren't reporting any system problems. I logged off early last evening and when I logged on this morning I had no email. No spam, even! That's a first! And, here it is almost 11am and still no email even tho' I've sent myself several test messages. Or...has the Untechie Tutu taken her untechiness to a whole, new level?!

Oh! Wait! Pali's on HT!!! Hey P A L I...where are you????

Re: Lava Net problem?

I noticed that too. I am able to send email but I can't recieve email. Did leave a voicemail on their support phone number.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue

Is there anyone on HT who is with Lava Net and not receiving email today?
      You might try posting to s.c.h. where MJW will be sure to see it...after he wakes up.

Comment

I don't think that will work since sch incoming messages is treated like email.

Comment

I, too, left a message. At least now I know the problem isn't unique to me! I just called MJW and he'll check it out after church. It didn't sound like he was aware of it.

Comment

An email here and there is trickling in with no time stamp pattern to it. I've received 7 but it's apparent the problem hasn't been fixed. How about you, Helen?

Comment

"tutusue has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

Comment

I got some messages sometime ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  "tutusue has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."
                  I just cleared some PM space! Jeez, I got inundated with PMs while I was out! I've not run out of space before but it appears that messages aren't held in "memory" 'til space is cleared. Did I miss anything really interesting?!

And, Lava Net took a CyberLax. All is well!

Comment

Working...
                  X