dreamhost users help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dreamhost users help!

I know that there's a few dreamhost users here, and I need help as their forums don't work ATM.

Anyone knows how to remove the parked domain page? I can't seem to remove it from this page.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: dreamhost users help!

Log into the Dreamhost Control Panel. Click "Domains" in the sidebar, and then "Manage Domains" from the submenu. Next to your domain (pyehac.com), click the "Edit" link. You'll then see several options. "Parked," "Cloaked," "Redirected," "Mirrored," and of course, "Fully Hosted."

You'll want to set it to "Fully Hosted," and have the domain pointed to the right directory in your account (i.e. public_html/pyehac.com, or wherever your website files are located).

Comment

Thank you! I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Comment

Can anyone send email to their web-based email account? I'm ready to roll out the new website and business cards 'n stuff, so I expect no failures.

Comment

I don't understand your question. Are you asking if anyone can send email to YOUR webmail? If so, the answer is yes, but why are you asking that? Are there some webmails that people can't send email to?
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
          X