Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this makes three Dell laptops...

... that exploded.

I'm offically buring my Dell laptop and get another one. I don't care if its a different model; I'm not happy with dell. They better issue a recall, or do something to stop this.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: And this makes three Dell laptops...

Originally posted by doc1456
    I'm offically buring my Dell laptop and get another one.
    uh. would you please translate for us non geeks?
    taaanx.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      ... that exploded.

I'm offically buring my Dell laptop and get another one. I don't care if its a different model; I'm not happy with dell. They better issue a recall, or do something to stop this.
      Why don't you just get a Mac? I figured that one out 20 years ago. Once I got over my "if it works so well, there must be something uncool about it" mentality, I was quite pleased. Indeed, ecstatic!

Unless, of course, you *enjoy* constantly messing around and tinkering with something that's supposed to work properly but never does. In that case, carry on! It's good practice for your business. There are a lot of suckers ... I mean, people out there who are still buying those inferior freakin' things, so you should have plenty of clients!
      Last edited by MadAzza; July 31, 2006, 12:36 AM. Reason: I don't need a reason!

Comment

Just how much faster/more power-efficient are those Intel® Core™ Duo processors? Anyone ever tinker with or own one?

Ever since that came out, older Celeron-based laptops have significantly dropped in price.. as low as $399. Cheap! Still, even bare-bones models like that should suit most users' needs.
        sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
          Why don't you just get a Mac? Unless, of course, you *enjoy* constantly messing around and tinkering with something that's supposed to work properly but never does. In that case, carry on! It's good practice for your business. There are a lot of suckers ... I mean, people out there who are still buying those inferior freakin' things, so you should have plenty of clients!
          But if it weren't for PC's Adrian wouldn't have a business.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X