Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Video Camera?

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    So when is someone considered a non amateur?
    When is someone qualified to give an appropriate response?
    Just kind of confused a bit... What qualifies an amateur from a professional?
    Anyone care to elaborate?
    By definition? An amateur does it for free; a professional is paid. This works for athletes, videographers, singers or whoever.

"Professional" doesn't necessarily mean "better at it." It just means the person gets paid for it.

Comment

Posted by Liberty:
      But I think the credit should also go to the students... they're the ones producing the actual projects that have launched the program into the national spotlight.
      You are correct Liberty...with out dedicated students like you... the program wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Sorry I forgot to give mention to the students.... as they truly are what it's all about.

Thank you for your first hand input on this...and it's my bad I forgot to give credit to the students also!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
        also forgot aunty was Edgy level...
        Maybe not yet, but it sounds she’s not ruling it out.
        Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Who says I live a simple Life???? I may live MWH but I don't live a simple Life!!! Don't presume what you see. I not what all I appear to be. Da nerve!
        Yeah, I think she wants more than private home video kine stuff.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
        X