Xbox 360 laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 laptop

Ben was commissioned by a generous benefactor to somehow make a 360 "good to go" a la the Crunchwrap Supreme -- and since this is the great Mr. Heckendorn we're talking about, slapping a hinged LCD onto an out-of-the-box console simply wouldn't do. Instead, Ben spent three months designing and building the so-called Xbox 360p, machining a custom aluminum laptop enclosure by hand into which he stuffed a keyboard, 1,280 x 720 Westinghouse LCD, and get this -- even a custom-built water cooling system to replace the 360's stock, bulky heat sinks. The end result is a polished, professional looking (albeit heavy -- this machine weighs in at about 14 pounds) laptop complete with WiFi, USB ports, obligatory glowing green ring, and converged power supply so that the monitor and gaming system only require a single cable snaking out the back.
    News Source. Project Website
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Xbox 360 laptop

thats pretty cool to bad the second sites giving me 403
    808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
    kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
    http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...no one in my family needs to know this! None of my vidiot sons!
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Very Cool...Is there a V8 under the hood too?

I could really Awake to this game boy.

Awake Create
        'you are what you think about', all day long...you are
        blessed be

Comment

that's a pretty hardcore hack.
          "It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.."

Comment

For the techies who just have to know what's under this hood, here's a look at the XBox 360, starting with a look at the outside packing box and progressing into the guts inside the chassis.

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X