This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napster

I guess this one a sexy hot commercial right now! Did anyone see this on TV? I just watched the video and I like the idea that the hot babe is giving away dollars and doing strip tease!

here's the video: www.napstergirl.com

What do you think of this?

Re: Sexy hot babe from the Napster commercial..

Do you have to buy Polident to win?

Comment

Isn't Napster now a subscription service.... if you don't pay your monthly fee you lose all of your music? Despite the sexy babe commercial, I am not interested, plus I don't think their stuff works on a Mac and definitely not on an iPod. Apple forever.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Ohh it's that so? For me I guess for having their sexy babe on this Ad, they will attract more cunsumers. Well I do remember using Napster!

Comment

Re: Napster

I remember using Napster, too. And playing with Friendster. And using an Atari 2600. Fact of the matter is, though, you can never go back again. Napster is dead, they just haven't told the Board of Directors. There's nothing Napster can do since it's legal flameout and desperate rebranding to make it interesting or worthwhile to anyone.

And this so-called scandalous TV ad? I doubt it ever aired on TV. It's part of a pathetic "viral campaign" -- in which "check this out!" posts to message boards, "OMG!" blog entries, and MySpace page embeds are a key component -- in the hopes of raising the worthless brand's profile with something "controversial" and "edgy."

Sure enough, this link has been spammed across message boards everywhere. Sort of like the (ahem) Polident thing. (And we weren't the only ones hit, so don't feel bad.) Or Beano. Have I mentioned that I hate viral marketing?

Comment

Re: Napster

amazon_liz, it's clear you're some kind of a "buzz agent" and HawaiiThreads.com is one of your targets. If you want to join actual conversations about Hawaii, feel free, but otherwise, please take your viral crap elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X