IBM Thinkpad battery recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBM Thinkpad battery recall

Well, sooner or later, this had to also happen to IBM: they are recalling Thinkpad lithium-ion batteries that were manufactured by Sony. Toshiba ordered a similar recall the other week.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: IBM Thinkpad battery recall

When is all these battery recall going to end. Everyone in the world will have to get new battery the way things are going.
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Re: IBM Thinkpad battery recall

Originally posted by Queenolu
      When is all these battery recall going to end. Everyone in the world will have to get new battery the way things are going.
      Well, I wasn't affected by the recall *knocks on wood*

But Sony was a major supplier of batteries to laptop manufacturers, so I guess that's one bad reason why to have all of your eggs in one basket.

And with the bad press Sony has been getting lately, I don't think they can recover from it.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
      X