Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP is buying Voodoo PCs

Source w/ press relesae link

HP announced today that it will acquire Alienware rival VoodooPC for an undisclosed sum. After the deal closes -- following the usual regulatory rigmarole -- HP will form a new business unit dedicated to gaming in its Personal Systems Group, with Voodoo co-owners (and brothers) Rahul and Ravi Sood assuming the roles of Chief Technologist and Director of Strategy, respectively.
    I now lost count of the mergers this year.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: HP is buying Voodoo PCs

OMG. HP aquires a dedicated gaming conglomorate....*drools*, cant wait for some kick arse gaming PC's from HP

Comment

I was in a meeting and was highly amused when I saw this buttoned-down guy giving a boring business presentation using an Alienware Dell notebook with glowing colored panels on the case. He was just so not the kind of guy to pimp his PC -- but he needed the graphics horsepower, so that's the model he got.

Comment

I guess this is HP's answer to what Dell is doing to enter the gaming business with it's high end stuff.

Even Radio Shack is going to distribute Thermaltake computer modding stuff at their stores soon. Makes you want to work for RS just for the discounts!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X