iLike for iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iLike for iTunes

The iLike sidebar, a plugin for iTunes, keeps you posted on what your iLike friends are listening to right now. It's fun to watch the sidebar refresh itself and to see what so-and-so is listening to NOW.

I thought this was a pretty cute coincidence:

Two former Genesis lead vocalists being listened to at the same time by two iLike friends. I almost scrolled down my library and hit PLAY on Mike and the Mechanics, just to sorta complete the trinity, but I was grooving too well on what I was already listening to.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Re: iLike for iTunes

Hmm. Just got my first spam message on iLike. Turns out those cretins just started moving in. The iLike folks have added a 'block user' feature and are continuing to fight back.

A recent update fixed things like reflecting plays from your iPod or friends' libraries (mentioned earlier) and other quirks.

They say the next update will include some big new features. I've sent them a dozen suggestions so far, and hope a few were repeated often enough by others to make the cut. I've started firing up Last.fm now and then, just because, but still like iLike a lot.

Comment

Working...
      X